Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I live in a giant bucket.
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wont clear my TEMS actuators! It said it would. Is that only for the newer TEMS hardware?

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
have you tried with just the actuators and NOT the dust covers? the dust covers are huge.... if not, you need small actuators from an 89-92. Mike92LX is a great guy to get parts from (check the forsale section)

·
Registered
562 Posts
you gotta pull the dust covers on any supra with tems...and it will only clear the small tems actuators. At least that is how it looks on my car as the small actuators are a very tight fit.

·
Just Cruisin' Thru
663 Posts
If you pull the dust covers will that cause any problems in the long run?

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
That's why it's best to buy from Supra Owning shops, so they can tell you things like this in advance.

·
I live in a giant bucket.
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
by dust covers are we talking about the rubber around the actuators themselves, or the big cover, cause i already took off the big metal covers.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
It should fit perfectly, the cars around here that are 87 - 88's that have the RVM strut bars fit perfectly and also my 90 ones fit perfectly also, well maybe you got it on the wrong way or something :wtf: , well good luck man, aight peace

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
i got the rvm one to. doesnt clear one of the tems. touches the tem but it not too much so i just tighten it in.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
is the rvm one the one off of ebay? if so mine fits fine also!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts