Supra Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats to Grannas Racing on this amazing achievement. I predict he’ll be a 6 second, 6 speed car very soon. Can you imagine that !? He makes me want to go T56.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

Im seeing the same 3 pedals and a stick. pick your poison.

·
boost'en down 101
1,229 Posts
am i the only one that thinks all these new "records" shouldn't be compared to the old getrag records? all these guys are running dog box trans. no syncro's just slides right into gear making shifting 10x easier/faster. yes there is a h-pattern but they shift closer to a sequential trans then a normal every day synchronized transmission...

not down playing what people are accomplishing but comparing them to a trans that comes in production cars is apple to oranges imo

·
Registered
9,610 Posts
^^^ Although I agree, getrags arent $2400 new anymore either and nobody except Kanoo has the money to play with a $10k trans.....just part of the times. I bet with todays technology SW could have gone 7.5's in the hardtop

·
Registered
17 Posts
^^^ Although I agree, getrags arent $2400 new anymore either and nobody except Kanoo has the money to play with a $10k trans.....just part of the times. I bet with todays technology SW could have gone 7.5's in the hardtop
Agreed. Or even faster perhaps? We’ll never know.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts