Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to dyno my car,a 94 6-speed few mths ago and made 332 RWHP and 312 ft-lbs with an Exhaust,DP and an HKS hard pipes (no intake). The question is does this torque # looks ok to u all,seems kinda on lower side to me :( Any opinions !
Regards. Yasir

W

·
0 Posts
Yes, it looks low. I'm guessing you were not boosting any more than stock boost. Raise it to 18psi and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I just posted my dyno results from regular fuel to some race fuel and I am BPU+
Yours look low to me.
Jeff

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Jeff all i have is an exhaust and a DP. I don't think 332 RWHP is a bad # considering that i had put 93 pump gas and the air temp was 106*.What i'm talking about is the Torque # of 314 ft-lbs.
regards. Yasir

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
It sounds like you need to get a fuel cut defensor, a boost controller (profecB) and a boost guage. I think these will help you out emmensly (sp)

What gear did you dyno in? 5th on our cars is the 1 to1 gear. My torque number was higher in 5th gear both times I went to the dyno. My HP number was higher in 4th.
I do not have an intake either. I do have a [email protected] drop in and today I gained 5-10 HP just by taking the cover off of it.:eek: I will probably make my own cold air intake by leaving the cover off and surrounding it with some type of rubber foam and ty wrapping the filter in place.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts