Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dusty, I bought my HID's from rwmotorsports group buy the second time around and he neglected to send me the wiring relay for my fog HID's. i remember him saying he had some involvement with MVP, so I was wondering if you had anything to do with rwmotorsports, and if you did. could i get a wiring relay for my 4000k hid's for my fogs, thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Yeah sorry but it has absolutely nothing to do with MVP or me. MVP's name should never have been brought into it.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So how do you suggest I go about getting the relay, since I know you had some contact, with him as he told me, or was that a false claim too?

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Skrappy said:
So how do you suggest I go about getting the relay, since I know you had some contact, with him as he told me, or was that a false claim too?

Yes he is a customer of ours, but due to our privacy policy I can not release any of the information, I'm sorry. Please understand you wouldn't want me giving some stranger on Supraforums your private information.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not asking for information, Im asking how do you suggest I get the relays from him, you are a businessman, and I am assuming you know how to deal with people, I am asking is there any way to get the relays, or is it a lost cause in your eyes? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Skrappy said:
Im not asking for information, Im asking how do you suggest I get the relays from him, you are a businessman, and I am assuming you know how to deal with people, I am asking is there any way to get the relays, or is it a lost cause in your eyes? Thanks in advance.

Dusty doesn't sell the relays. Contact rwmotorsports if you can as i know he reads the forums frequently. There really isn't anything dusty can do for you since hes not in anyway involved with it. Contact lavalighting.com as that is who rwmotorsports drop ships the HID kits from. Hope this helps alleviate this problem.

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Thanks for your research Alex.

Skrappy - Obviously I would recommend you try to contact him first, seems he is still active in our community.

Dusty

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
V8 Killer said:
Thanks for your research Alex.

Skrappy - Obviously I would recommend you try to contact him first, seems he is still active in our community.

Dusty
Not a problem, anytime dusty.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I've dealt with Ryan of rwmotorsports on a couple of occasions, and I've always had good experience with him. I haven't seen him online in a while though. I'm sure he'll help you out.
KZ

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was just curious, not with him, but with his affiliation with MVP, that was all I was inquiring to. I'm not worried about the relays anymore, I got them sourced out earlier, and well, thank you all for your help. Especially Dusty for putting up with my incessant questioning. :bigthumb:

Mods please lock this thread :lock:

·
Administrator
9,293 Posts
Make sure you open your hid box within 3 months of owning it...otherwise he doesn't accept returns...just sells broken amps maybe.

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts