Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
89 Turbo
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, me, my bro and a friend where kind of board so we gave our cars a quick wash and drove to a school near by us for a little photo shot. * I limped there that is……*

What do you think?

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Man, nice clean cars, cool pics also. All i could think of tho was the big ass on that silvia ahahaa. It made me think, silvia is a black chick, supra is an athletic latina, and the rx7 is an asian :bigthumb:
eric

·
89 Turbo
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO thats AWSOME!!

red white and blue also!!!!

Altho the 240 is a purple.... *tho we dont want to hurt his feelings.....* SHHH

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
hehe whos fastest in ur group? im so far pulling on both of them with less money into my car :D and they both have full standlone ecu's haha.

·
Registered
91 Posts
do you guys drift on mountain roads. jk clean cars.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Cool, 2 of my best friends have FC's.

·
89 Turbo
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
stratoayu said:
hehe whos fastest in ur group? im so far pulling on both of them with less money into my car :D and they both have full standlone ecu's haha.
The rx-7, hes runing stand alone and all the fun bits to go with it.
1000cc secondary injectors
TO4B turbo 1.15 hot side
HK$ Manifold
3" turbo back
Microtech LT8S ECU
Greddy FMIC
street ported engine with upgraded seals
RB flywheel to bring the usable redline to 8k
should be good for 350+whp when he gets time to re-tune and dyno it.

the 240 is in the process of doing Megasquirt and turbo KA24
should be alot of fun

as for the supra no set plans yet probably a rebuilt biger turbo and megasquirt
has a MBC and HKS 1.2mm head gasket so far, as well as a turbo back exhaust.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ahh ic.. yea my buddies rx7 is running microtech ecu too.. so is the 240 *sr20det* where abouts do u live? i dont see many people getting microtech's

·
89 Turbo
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
detroit suburbs, microtech is picking up speed in the US, its a pretty popular ECU in australia for rotarys some 7 second cars runing it there.

·
7M till the END
586 Posts
nice, for both of the pictures. Always loved FCs TII. used to love 240s as well untill idiot teenagers riced the hell out of them and pretty much hit each curb and wall back where i used to live. man, FCs, probably the only crowd that gives props to the MKIII guys and actually know what they are talking about.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
microtech is what im going to be doing once i get out of college. its a great system i think. guys shop i do business with has a 900+rwhp rx7 t2. 13bt. a magazine just did an entire section on watching him build the motor. pretty cool :)

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
dude ur still missing a plate :)...u should really get one of those...i feel unordinary anymore...i'm tha only fool that rides around with no plates...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts