Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a quick little story about what happened today.

I was driving with my Girlfriend and we hit some traffic. I was in the number 3 lane and an RX7 is in the number 1 lane. Traffic has stopped and I give the guy in the RX7 a look. He revs his 4 cyl fart-can car and it sounds just like that....a 4 cyl fart can.....I reply with my Magna-flowed Inline 6. Then he revs even higher....then his car's true colors appear.....his car starts to pee itself. Yup, the harder he reved, the more vital fluids SQUIRTED from under his car. When traffic started to move again, I pulled up beside him and said "your leaking your fluids buddy"...I had a good laugh and went on my merry way.

David

PS...aparently RX7s were not available in 4's....like this had ANYTHING to the point of the story....but the noobtards like to point that out.

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
ok,never knew that!hey guess you learn something everyday!but still with that,what does this have to do with mk3's,and why is he talking about that car loosing fluid when thats all our cars do?would have been better in general supra forum.imo that is.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Wow...holy flamers batman. Come on guys, the point being, HIS CAR TOOK A PISS AS SOON AS I REVED MY ENGINE. This was intended to be a funny thread, but some smacktards turned it into a "RX7s came in rotarys, not 4 CYL". Like, why the hell would I know that. It could have been an 8 for all I care.....the point being, it sounded like a 4, It LOOKED like a 4 and it PERFORMED like a 4. I know squat about RX7s, I just thought it was Possible to get it in a 4?!?

My bad.

David

·
Registered
468 Posts
I think knowing that an Rx7 is equipped with a rotary engine and not a 4 cylinder is very important info. The rotary can bang with the 6 cylinders any day. I have an FD3S, FC3S, and an MKIII supra

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mysupra87 said:
what would be useful to add to this?other than the facts that you got wrong. :thread:
HUH?

Go away Mr low post man..........If you realized how much ive contributed to this community you would show me a little respect....

David

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
ShineAutoProject said:
I think knowing that an Rx7 is equipped with a rotary engine and not a 4 cylinder is very important info. The rotary can bang with the 6 cylinders any day. I have an FD3S, FC3S, and an MKIII supra
damn right man.those things can rev outragously high to.wish the supra could rev that high.

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
davidmbedard said:
HUH?

Go away Mr low post man..........If you realized how much ive contributed to this community you would show me a little respect....

David
umm,this thread has nothing to do with what youve done for the community.if a thread sucks it sucks.and what does it matter how many posts i have?post number does not reflect knowledge.and respect for is earned buddy,i dont have to show know one respect if i dont want to.im not trying to start shit i was just posting FACTS that YOU got WRONG.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Lol, I guess I was just always under the impression that they offered it with a piston engine because at any given time you can look at any For Sale add and see a "4cyl" rx7.

I figured that because I saw it so often that they prob made it. Just like when you see supras with V6's.

:doh:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mysupra87 said:
umm,this thread has nothing to do with what youve done for the community.if a thread sucks it sucks.and what does it matter how many posts i have?post number does not reflect knowledge.and respect for is earned buddy,i dont have to show know one respect if i dont want to.im not trying to start shit i was just posting FACTS that YOU got WRONG.
What FACT did I get wrong? About the 4cyl? It had NOTHING to do with the story you smacktard. NOTHING. Try reading comprehension.

The title of this thread is not "Facts you need to know about the RX7".....it was "RX7 shows its true colors".....which means it was scared of the supra....peeing....afraid...hello?...you getting this?.......shall I try smaller words? The RX7 peed.

David

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.