4,109 Posts
you have to join to read it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
talltrini10 said:
you have to join to read it

ok... let me cut and paste. Above the dotted line is what 'Farzad' said.... below the dotted line is what I (TTT) said back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I would love to race them from red light to red light. Anyways, those 10 second runs they make are always with slicks and they always get lucky to get in the 10's, If you guys came down here and actually saw them race, you'll know what they mean when they say a 900hp supra will have the same 1/4 mile time of a 1400hp Supra.
Saad consistantly runs 12's, maybe 1 out of every 5 tries he gets his 10 second pass, and most of the time his car gets screwed up. At NOPI Nationals, as soon as he was gonna take off the line, he busted his tranny or something cause his car wouldn't move. AND< the big stroy with Ryan Woon was that I guess his Supra went into flames and nearly caused him to burn to death.
SO I went today and there was only a Yellow Viper GTS, a Midnight Blue GTS, and only a random silver supra with 400hp(looked sweet though). They were pretty old people and I wasn't gonna try to race, they probably wouldn't want to.
The funnt thing was that I pulled out a Ray Pampena on the guys, they asked me what I had done to my car, and I said: "Oh, only exhuast, and boost controller, nothin much"
Oh it felt good.
Does anyone know how to post up vids, My dad has a Viper GTS and I want to video tape how bad I'm gonna beat him, From a stop to 100 mph. What do you guys think?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think it's time for you to wake up and smell the 9s....lol. :eek3:

Go to http://www.wotm.com/multimedia.html. Use this link for the video section. Feast your eyes on the many, many, many 9 second runs by Ryan (in a stock-weight, 6-speed Supra). And yes, you're not dreaming.... in that vid of Ryan vs Saad (6th one down on that link page), you saw Saad lose w/ a 152.xx MPH trap time. If a 3KGT fell off a cliff, it might be able to trap that high in the 1/4. And BTW, best to you running Ryan from stoplight to stoplight. He put down consistent 1.4x/1.5x 60-foot times (oh, snap! that was when he was running way up there in the 9.7s.. he's three tenths faster now - wonder what those 60 foots came down to?)

Boy, these guys are soooo lucky - every time..... :rolleyes:

BTW, I didn't see this thread over on Supra Forums, so let me take care of that for you. I'm sure they'll have plenty of fun w/ it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The post above was a follow up post to the same thread... basically about Ryan Woon and Saad Saad and their Supras... he was basically saying that there was no difference between a 900HP and a 1400 HP Supra.. that they all ran the same 1/4 mile times.

I've never stooped to calling anyone an 'idiot' or 'stupid' on these forums before, but he might be my first.....

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
I wouldn't expect anything less from that board :) What's the worlds fastest VR4/Stealth? I think the AAM record just fell recently. That was a ground breaking 10.7 :fruit:

That POS ran 10's a few times but more oftenly broke transmissions. "Race stop light to stop light" This isn't the F&F.. it's pretty sad when they have to quit a race after 100mph (that speaks volumes)..

I guess we're all jealous b/c we envy those 3900lb machines w/ glass transmissions :lol:

·
here for realgirlsthread
111 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
I wouldn't expect anything less from that board :) What's the worlds fastest VR4/Stealth? I think the AAM record just fell recently. That was a ground breaking 10.7 :fruit:

That POS ran 10's a few times but more oftenly broke transmissions. "Race stop light to stop light" This isn't the F&F.. it's pretty sad when they have to quit a race after 100mph (that speaks volumes)..

I guess we're all jealous b/c we envy those 3900lb machines w/ glass transmissions :lol:
what the fuck are you talking about? the poster on 3si is dumb and doesnt know what hes getting into, thats all... why start shit?

PS: do research before spouting bs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MaliCali said:
marko with 1200whp ran 8.45....

now he has 1500whp...hmmmmm
Yeah... I figured I'd start him off w/ 6-speed full-weight Supras in the 9s, and work my way to the 8s, then the 7s, but he's already backing down on the 3si forum.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
If a 3KGT fell off a cliff, it might be able to trap that high in the 1/4
:lol::lol::lol: im an ex 3si owner and I cant stop laughing :lol:

-Seb

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
No there is no "call out" section...........at the very least maybe offtopic? Also, who cares what some punk kid in a slow ass vr4 says? I don't care......I doubt Woon or Saad care either.........

·
776 Posts
tritcht said:
Is there a "callout" section that I overlooked?
I saw this in another section earlier today. Did you delete it and made this thread here in the kill stories or did someone move this thread from another forum?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
David S said:
I saw this in another section earlier today. Did you delete it and made this thread here in the kill stories or did someone move this thread from another forum?
No, I didn't see any other threads like this. So why don't we just kill this one?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Chucky Doll said:

i don't know which post is dumber, yours or the guy who challenged Ryan/Saad. :wtflol:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
BookEditar said:
what the fuck are you talking about? the poster on 3si is dumb and doesnt know what hes getting into, thats all... why start shit?

PS: do research before spouting bs.

I'm not starting shit... :rolleyes: I take it your feelings got hurt? :stickpoke

Fact is that AAM did have the record up till recently with a whopping 10.7; and it did shatter transmissions left and right. How do I know this? I'm from MD and have followed this car over the years... Don't confuse "starting shit" with facts.. :bigthumb:

:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.