Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok Ryan, you have mulitple numbers to contact me at and this is simply rediculous. First off, I've sent you multiple emails that are returned to me via hotmail stating that it is an invalid account for you buisness and personal account. You've been made aware of this situation in the past when I attempted to reply to emails. When was the last time you've PM'd me???? Britt sure did.......... I wasn't on the forums for nearly two weeks and I've been on the week nearly everyday........so Why no attempt to contact me........because you always keep your box full. I've tried, but same ol' same ol'.............

In regards to the amount, tell the story straight. You want to put ALL business out on the line, please rethink what you are really wanting to do. The door swings both ways. Nothing personal, right? Just business.

The amount is approx. 2500 without the C/C that was to supposed to be @ WOTM back in DEC. Though, it was installed into someone elses car and you said that you ordered another one that I yet to hear it is OFFICIALLY in your possession. OH, and same goes with another members products..........nearly $1000 in product that has yet to be seen that was PAID IN FULL UP FRONT back in JAN. Sold by yours truly..........
Yes, I used OFFICIALLY because sometimes what you say is not always what reality is.........I've had too many 1 1/2 hr drives to find that out the hard way, yet I still chose to hope for the best that when I got there my parts would be there.
MY choice, my bad.

Nonetheless, I also just saw you post ATTN JUSTIN......So why did you lock it??? Do you not want to give me an opportunity to reply, or do you wish to just bash me publicly with only your story to support...........You've have my number and YOu know that you've made 1 attempt to call me, so don't over dramatize the situation. The story goes much deeper and you know it.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
It does not go any deeper than what I've said. Period.

You're a moron if you think my accounts are INVALID. I get HUNDREDS of e-mails EVERYDAY at all my .aol accounts.

I have left NUMEROUS messages on your voice mail as well which I can prove. I also have all the e-mails I've sent you and none were returned so I know you go them.

I'll do whatever it takes to get the money you owe me. Simple as that. If getting you off the forum and making sure that you never sell your car is it, so be it.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
As far as Ben's parts, I'm not a delivery service. The rail is now here and the regulator. If he wants them he needs to come get them or pay to ship them. End of story

Let's also not forget you had NOT paid for the Carbon Carbon when it was put in the Lexus. You didn't have the money at the time and you also did NOT have your car running. You need to get your facts straight.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like I've hit a nerve! I wonder why?

First off, don't ever call me a moron. Secondly, my facts are straight and I cannot change the fact that hotmail returns my emails.........simple as that. It happens to others as well, so get off your high horse. I never said that you email account doesn't exist. I said factual statements.

You have my numbers.....that means more than one........to get a hold of me.
When I call you I get a your voice mail or....hey justin, let me call you right back............
Then I don't hear from you until I try again.

In regards to another members parts......I wasn't going to name names.......
How many emails and calls did he make that you've ignored????
How many times have I been at your house to pick up just the regulator and you finially ended up saying that you don't know where it went that you would pull one off the EVO to give to ben.........Though that would be a used part not a new Aeromotive part as sold.

Nonetheless, this is not going to become a pissing contest. It's a simple situation, and you know that you'll get payment. simple as that, so you can stop with the public high and might act.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
You told me you were sending payment 4 weeks ago. Did our mailing system loose it?

I've replied to EVERY e-mail from Ben. Including his latest ones asking about clutches which I have in stock for him as well.

The threads will disappear when I get paid on what you owe me. Your last $5000 went to your WOTM Balance which includes an RPS CC Clutch and some other parts you purchashed to finish your car. You might have a small credit for that $5k. I'll have to check

You have given me a total of $35k on the Supra with $5k remaining.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't care how you want to slice it........
The bottom line is, credit for the clutch, credit for the ECU you sold out of my car to whomever, credit for the turbo that went to Stacey for the RSP SC300, and that will be the final balance. Then all invoices need to be emailed to me for review.
Yes, I am aware of shipping that was taken care of on my behalf. Thank you again for the service.

No, the mail system hasn't lost jack, Like I said, come down off the high horse and this will get resolved much more quickly.

Furthermore, I will be away for the majority of the day for an important birthday. If you wish to contact me further, I will be back later this afternoon.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW- You still haven't answered the original question.........

Why was your first thread lock so suddenly?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
NSANITY said:
I don't care how you want to slice it........
The bottom line is, credit for the clutch, credit for the ECU you sold out of my car to whomever, credit for the turbo that went to Stacey for the RSP SC300, and that will be the final balance. Then all invoices need to be emailed to me for review.
Yes, I am aware of shipping that was taken care of on my behalf. Thank you again for the service.

No, the mail system hasn't lost jack, Like I said, come down off the high horse and this will get resolved much more quickly.

Furthermore, I will be away for the majority of the day for an important birthday. If you wish to contact me further, I will be back later this afternoon.
Your ECU is here, no credit will be applied for that. And there is no high horse.

I floated you money, I gave you a $40,000 Supra in trust to get paid at a later date, and I helped you out NUMEROUS times at all hours and we shipped your parts you left here.

I should NOT have to even call you for this crap. You should be thanking me for all the help I've given you and the last Supra deal and doing your best to get me that money LONG AGO.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the ECU is still there, why is not in the car? I had a buyer for it and you stated that it was sold already to someone else......?????? HMMMMMM

In regards to the Supra, yes you didn and I did up until recently to do everything I could to make everything work out.......Including driving the car illegally to a DMV without an exh;aust...(we won't even go there).....to fullfill my end of the bargain.

I've already thank you multiple times in person, so don't try sell'n that crap online.
No one really cares other than the drama starved keyboard warriors that do nothing but surf this site. You've said it yourself.........

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
WOTM said:
As far as Ben's parts, I'm not a delivery service. The rail is now here and the regulator. If he wants them he needs to come get them or pay to ship them. End of story
Since my name got mentioned!!!

Yes, you have returned every email I've sent - some responses have left me to lie in the waiting because of your machinist, waiting on shipments from Cali, etc. . .having paid so long ago and having to wait for the rail and FPR has been exasperating, but it seems to be a horrible fact of life in the supra world. It's been what, maybe two months since I paid up for the injectors, rail, and FPR? Longer even? I think that was when Justin and I came to get the alpine. . .

As far as the ECU in concerned, I remember that when I had arranged a buyer for it, Justin had been surprised by the fact that you already had it sold. In fact, it was Ralph that was ready to buy it, but he had to source one elsewhere because you said Justin's was gone already. The ECU sale money was intended for you, in efforts to dwindle the aforementioned debt.

In Justins defense and FWIW, the Air Force has not been kind in recent weeks (orders to move days after having bought a house, amongst other fucked up things), in fact, it's been rotten. But I can testify to you that he has very much kept in mind the substantial chunk of cash he owes you and has been working his ass off all hours of the week to finish this deal up. We've discussed on many occasions his options of taking care of you as efficiently as possible, and I can tell you with utter certainty that he has no intention of shorting you in the matter.

Ryan - I'm gonna try my damndest to swing by your place to get the rail and FPR, but if I can't make it I'd appreciate it if you could ship them out to Justins house. My car is laying in pieces over there. Maybe I could get a discount since I'm taking my rail unpolished when I paid for a polished one? I doubt I'll have the time to take the rail to a polisher and wait while he does it and, in the grand scheme of things, would settle for it with an unpolished surface. . .

Hope you guys can work things out.

Thanks,

Ben

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
sounds like it was just a misunderstanding.. why not call each other and settle this over the phone instead of slinging dirt on the forums?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been informed that I will be banned as of Friday @ 3pm.
With Ryan being a Sponsor/mod, his word weighs more than mine.
Not much more of this I assure you.............

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
How is Justin getting banned helping the situation? :scratch:

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Justin won't be ban if he takes care of his balance.

Like I said, I've called and e-mailed numerous times with no response. Justin says he's e-mailed me many times and they get returned. If that's the case then wouldn't it make sense to PICK UP A PHONE? If you know your e-mails are getting bounced back that's the next logical step. Justins e-mails are the only ones I know of that get bounced back. They have for some time so I don't know e-mail has even been an option.

Ben, I'd be happy to ship your parts. The polished is one day IF you want to have it done. Just let me know. I haven't run up there but I can send someone up there for the rail. The clutches are here in stock as well if you still need one.

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
I don't understand the problem??? Justin you owe Ryan money for a car that you now have in your possesion!? So pay the car off... if you have a parts balance figure it out and pay that off. Problem solved!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
WOTM said:
Ben, I'd be happy to ship your parts. The polished is one day IF you want to have it done. Just let me know. I haven't run up there but I can send someone up there for the rail. The clutches are here in stock as well if you still need one.
emailed you

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
NSANITY said:
I've been informed that I will be banned as of Friday @ 3pm.
With Ryan being a Sponsor/mod, his word weighs more than mine.
Not much more of this I assure you.............

You are not banned forever, just until you 2 can settle up! Yes, his words do weigh more than you since he pays for this site.

If you guys can come up with an amicable(sp?) conclussion then let me know. We are not out here to screw anybody but we are going to try to protect our sponsors and our members.

Usually we wait to ban a member ripping off someone until after no settlement can be reached because then there usually is no chance the party being screwed will get their money/goods. Ryan did not want you banned forever, and this was the best way to get this handled.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
This situation sucks. Ryan, who don't you ban Shiv for me? :) Similar circumstances.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts