Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 1997 supra NA. i bought a apexi safc and i need to know if n e one has got the settings for a stock NA. i dont have the money to dyno tune right now but i plan to in the future. please help me. right now i have a greddy power extreme and a k&n cone filter

B

·
0 Posts
Sorry i don't know the answer to your question.. but how did u get your K&N to work on your 97?

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
the 97 MAF is a slip on thing. you just remove the air box and the maf sensor slips out, you get a 3inch pipe like exhaust pipe or such, cut it to size and clamp the filter on the end of the pipe. 97's is really easy to do a cone intake.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh you just take off the airbox and put the filter where the airbox used to be. you are going to need an extention maybe a plumbing pipe to make it longer because it is short without one. you will need clamps and that is it. took me 5 mins after i figured out that you do not need an adapter like the other years

·
@turbolex.com
350 Posts
unless you have a wideband O2 sensor setup for monitoring your A/F ratio, it would be stupid to lean it out. Go to a dyno, its $60 for 3 pulls with o2 readings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts