Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
" its not a Tuuurbo"
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first let me state that my ride was broken into and system gutted and avcr and safc were almost pulled out.. ok i trace where when i had it installed awhile back, i tracked down the connectors to both. the safc was still connected while the avcr was not. so i reconnected both but when i turn the key to on, only the boost controller turns on. the safc does not. also in a post on the main forum i stated that the car does not crank. im getting a 12 code and when i turn the key i get a sound from the glove box area, not the fast clicking that i hear some have if batt is dying or something, just a sound every time i try to turn over. anyone can help me.. when i search i found others saying possible starter relay, where is this relay and what does it look like..

·
Search
3,305 Posts
the relay is in the passenger kick panel. It doesn't pop out and say HI its kinda hidden in the back. Mine was green.

Do you have a multimeter? Check if you're getting voltage to your AFC. If not then make sure (100%) the connection is good. Where did you get your voltage source from?

Also check your ground?

·
greasemonkey
3,126 Posts
if the afc isnt turning on, then the ecu isnt getting a signal from the maf, and therefor wont start. check the wires to make sure they arnt broken even if they look ok at the connections themselves. if they tugged, they could hav popped the power wire. also, check the ecu fuse in the fuse box. the boost controller doesnt need constal 12v to turn on like the ecu has supplied.

·
" its not a Tuuurbo"
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
which and where is the ecu fuse. i normally should know this shit, but right now brain is fried from other stuff..

·
greasemonkey
3,126 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I guess that the conductor inside the wire was broken when the afc was tugged out. Dumbasses should have taken everything, guess they didnt know what it was/was worth?

·
" its not a Tuuurbo"
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i havent investigated the afc, but yea jackasses didnt know anything. my gauges and what not are worth a hell more that the system.. i mean also they didnt even take the speakers , just the head unit and a garbage 8 inch bulky ass box i was gonna toss anyways.. oh well... :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts