Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wats up, i've had a sn here forever. just never posted cuz i did not own anything of a toyota relation lol. neway, names mark. just turned 20 couple months ago.
i started drifting about 2 years ago, and just went with the punches since then. got the hang of it pretty quick, picked up sponsors, and worked from there.

heres my suposed new car for this season.

ka-t pushin about 300hp for the time being

did ok for the first two events. but car just wasn't ready for the season. and i put way too much money into it that it effected everything.

so i met a shop that was local, turns out the guys were really cool. and had this s14 sitting in the corner. figured why not, and asked to drive it. since it was built for drifting.

we just set the deal in stone couple weeks ago. started prepping the car to my needs, and hopefully get the events rolling asap.

S14 1jz pushing about 400+hp

heres a vid of the car n shop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI6F...om/eshift-videos.html&feature=player_embedded

both mike and wayne are down to earth doods, and prbly the simple masters of toyota motors around our area. they put 1/2jz into almost everything.
so hopefully this program works out very well. im anxious to get behind the wheel with real power. and hope to keeps things in tact.

right now we have to cut the floor to fit my ass in the car. the previous driver was pretty short, and with the lowest rails my head would sit on the cage with an helmet. no bueno, im use to being eye level with the dash board lol. also need to swap out for a new clutch and get it ready for Clubloose englishtown.

hope you enjoy!

· Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
12,491 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Beautiful car Mark with both the s13 s40sx hatch with an sr20 in it. A friend of mine has a red one with an sr20 in it also. I just luv 240's with sr20's. Congrats on the new ride, the s14 with a 1j in it. I guess you can officially say ur car has supra heart in your car. I am assuming that you bought the car from and work was done at Eshift Performance. They are a great shop, I actually got my turbo kit installed at that shop. They did a great job making the intercooler pipping. You are right, they actually put the 1j or 2j in any car. I have seen their latest project, dropping a 2jzgte in a bmw, which i have seen in person at the last HIN in Englishtown.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forums. Beautiful car Mark with both the s13 s40sx hatch with an sr20 in it. A friend of mine has a red one with an sr20 in it also. I just luv 240's with sr20's. Congrats on the new ride, the s14 with a 1j in it. I guess you can officially say ur car has supra heart in your car. I am assuming that you bought the car from and work was done at Eshift Performance. They are a great shop, I actually got my turbo kit installed at that shop. They did a great job making the intercooler pipping. You are right, they actually put the 1j or 2j in any car. I have seen their latest project, dropping a 2jzgte in a bmw, which i have seen in person at the last HIN in Englishtown.
lol thnx. my car has a Ka-t tho.
i didnt buy any car. im just driving the S14 for e-shift, cuz it's been sitting for a long time. and they had nothing else to do with it.
yeh the purple/blue bmw with the 2jz is wayne's car.

thnx for the welcoming guys. ill post action shots in the drift forum when the time comes.

· Registered
571 Posts
welcome.. wayne and mike are is cool as hell. glad they are finally doing something with that s14. suxs it was just sittin in the corner of the shop covered up for all that time... cant wait to see that thing in action again. its been a long time lol..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.