Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been thinking about buying some stuff from S2, but I don't know anything about that company. Have any of you bought products from them before? How was their professionalism? What's the quality like of their products?? How do you order from them with all their stuff being in Japanese or whatever the site is in??? How long did it take for you to receive your parts??

Now that I've played 20 questions and racked your brains, I'll wait patiently for replys...thanks.:sadance:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Im not sure about this particular company but make sure you do research before you buy, a lot of times the japanese companies have horrible return policies and if there isn't a distributor in the US it makes it that much more difficult. I bought a 2JZ engine from a japanese company and got screwed, it cost me an additional 3,000 to get the engine into running condition, but that may be just my experience. Just be careful, see if you can't find their products available at a local dealer before you order, it may be safer.

·
phreshness
253 Posts
i have their exhaust, quality is excellent. i ordered through dusty (v8killer) at mvp motorsports, not sure if he still does business with them or not...there might be other companies out there that sell there stuff you might just have to look around. it took a long ass time for me to get my exhaust, like 7 months or so. i was told it took a long time because of all the orders our group buy had for them, so maybe you wouldnt have to wait as long as i did. other than that i love the exhaust, sound is awesome, perfect fitment, and welds are good.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I ordered a set of rear q panels through RHDjapan last week. RHD is being very helpfull so far. However, how much are you looking to spend on this stuff ? The rear qpanels alone are 1500 dollars incl shipping... and then you have to either put them on yourself or pay someone to do it.... not a cheap thing you do on a sunday afternoon ;)

S2 self will not answer anyone outside Japan. I've tried numerous times and then Tekdeus kicked me in RHDJapan's direction. Those guys are good to deal with.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome you guys. Thanks for the help thus far. I've noticed that a lot...ok, ALL, of their stuff is insanely over priced, but they do have some nice stuff for our cars too. I'll check out RHD and see what they have. Thanks for turning me on to them.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Another vote for RHD Japan - most of the stuff I have on my car is bought via RHD Japan. Very helpful bunch of guys and will also try and provide translated instructions wherever they can (like they will be for my HKS Camp 2 instructions).

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Yeah when I got them to put it all up on their site they gave me a 5% off coupon that only lasted a week :(.... I was broke as hell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts