Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Does anybody have a bead on a reputable shop specializing or that just works on S2000's? I have friend that is just getting into the scene, he's been sitting on a '00 with 8k miles on it and is now ready for some serious buildup. . .in any case, if somebody knows a good shop, holler!

Ben

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
My friend Rob recently picked up a supercharged one and knows his way around cars. He lives down here in Tucson, though.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks jt, I'll keep that in mind if we don't find any local s2k shops. Does this guy have an email addy I can contact him at?

·
8,108 Posts
Gove me some time and I will get it for you.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, sir.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mkbvictory said:
Ben send him to R toy house down on 19th and Indian School. I heard that those guys are pretty damm good with S2Ks. The owner has a turboed yello S2K.....
Thanks man, I'll check 'em out. . .

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sin city supra said:
science of speed is here in pheonix they work on NSX's and S2000

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/s2000/

i used to have a 01 spa yellow s2k and sold it to get my supra.
hope that helps
thanks man! Just gave them a call and grilled their tech guy for about 20 mins, they seem to have their shit together. Have to check em out a little further...

·
8,108 Posts
Suprasanity said:
grilled their tech guy for about 20 mins
Sooo, you stared at him in the face? :ugh2: Over the phone? :1poke:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Full Race Geoff said:
we have an s2000 here at our shop. It is receiving a fully built/sleeved F20 and one of our Stage 3GT turbo kits. If he wants to see it, just stop by the shop. we are located at 40th st and university
Thanks for the invite, Geoff! I'll let hime know...shoot, I may just come by and take a peek :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts