Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Today i received the S4S BCC. Read in other thread see that some members set the voltage before install it. Ok, i do it but only get 2.75 Volts in the maximun of the screw. I don't know what i need to do. I try to contact the seller but don't receive answer. I appreciate your help guys.

·
SupraForums Sponsor
1,020 Posts
Didn't receive an answer? I do not appreciate you lying about this sir, as I responded to each of your emails in a very timely manner. You did not reply to my last email, otherwise I would have gladly continued to troubleshoot this issue or replace the item if it is defective. So, you can either delete this thread and reply to my email so I can continue to help you troubleshoot this, or leave the thread up and go at it on your own.

We work hard to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our products, but when you come on a public forum and tell a lie that makes us look bad, I do not appreciate that...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it is. I received each email with each instruction about my problem. I'm very satisfied with your service and sorry for open this thread, i was very desperate because don't understand so much the connection and setting. Apologize. Thanks.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts