Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Saab dealer and asked for the "Compressor Overpressure Valve" from a 96 9000 Turbo, and since GM bought out Saab they superceded the 103 bypass valve with the 110. They can't even order the 103 anymore, he says he can only get the 110 from now on.

Where's a good place to get this valve, on the sheet he showed me dealer cost was $25. any hookups?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
serious? I'm running stock boost for at least another 6 months and my bypass valve is broken, I thought a 103 would suit me pretty good?

and I RTFA and found out a good place to order the 103, what's a good price for a 110?

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
935 motorsports sells the kit so you don't have to buy extra hoses. The outlets on those saab bovs are larger than stock so you need adaptors. The valve cost me $72cdn total and the adaptors another $20. I couldn't find the right kind anywhere. I went to home depot and they had some special hoses for something that went from stock to the larger size so I bought it and cut it up.

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
I have a used one I'll sell for 30.00 shippped. I used it for less than a year and went hks ssqbov. MY valve is the 110 from saab.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts