Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our lil news parody is up, this is a promo for Scandalous Street Wars on May 14th at firebird Raceway in Phoenix AZ, also some HOT video from orlando....

Go to www.ScandalousRacing.com and click on SIN episode 8, this should be a real good series, I wish the Supras that had the balls to compete in a true (non W) 10.5 class the best of luck, and I honestly hope to see them make history...

And we should also see a great finally to a huge rivalry there, Saad vs. Woon head up off a flag in a good ole street race...side bets anyone?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Good episode of SIN, Petey! Give me a call when you get a chance...

·
NA-T T61
1,988 Posts
Awesome vid...

Im not too interested in Saad vs Woon.. as far as i'm concerned the fueds between supra owners need to end, and we need to show the domestic owners a real car!

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
That was hilarious!! I love the shit talking! ;) I'll be watching for the results.

-Olivier

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SupaSupraSE said:
Awesome vid...

Im not too interested in Saad vs Woon.. as far as i'm concerned the fueds between supra owners need to end, and we need to show the domestic owners a real car!

Well, you are right ....SAAD, WOON and Marko D amoungst other will (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) be competing in a true 10.5 Pro class vs cars like Renegade style mustangs, Camaro's and even Mopars...this is THIER territory and a SUpra let alone ANY import have never competed in a pro class like this....
I look for some of these Supras to impress some folks....surprize even....once again, I salute them for having the balls and being the Pioneers in going into this style event....
I am sure they appriciate your support, as they have targets on thier backs as you can see..........good luck to all...

BUT I must say the Woon vs Saad thing should be good later in the evening for the street racing stuff(undisclosed amount of cash for this race but they are going heads up).....Marko to give the winner of that race the hit....
There are some other SBC and SBF cars that want in on the action at the end of the night as well...should be good all the way through, from the Pro class to the DR Class (I see a Supra most likely in the winners circle for the DR class) and all the way through the street racing!!!!!!!!

We WILL have a short LIVE webcast that night....Ill keep you all updated if there is interest in the webcast! For those out west, be there, Firebird Raceway , Phoenix, AZ May saturday May 14th........

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Erin Carpenter said:
Not like you ever answer your phone or return messages..... :lol:
:blah: :blah:

:)

·
Registered
186 Posts
"ok you have a mustang on the freeway...and a line of supras on the side...and the mustang's getting gang raped by all the supras going by..."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
504 Posts
StangStomper said:
And we should also see a great finally to a huge rivalry there, Saad vs. Woon head up off a flag in a good ole street race...side bets anyone?
Just out of curiosity, how is this a rivalry? Woon owns Saad. I mean, what is the definition of a rivalry? Doesn't one of the involved party's have to atleast be competitive on occassion? :dunno: ;)

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
I hope the Supras shut those red-necks up at Firebird raceway! SUPRAS gotta represent. Damn, they called Supras ricers?!?!?! wtf!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
StangStomper said:
Well, you are right ....SAAD, WOON and Marko D amoungst other will (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) be competing in a true 10.5 Pro class vs cars like Renegade style mustangs, Camaro's and even Mopars...this is THIER territory and a SUpra let alone ANY import have never competed in a pro class like this....
I look for some of these Supras to impress some folks....surprize even....once again, I salute them for having the balls and being the Pioneers in going into this style event....
I am sure they appriciate your support, as they have targets on thier backs as you can see..........good luck to all...

BUT I must say the Woon vs Saad thing should be good later in the evening for the street racing stuff(undisclosed amount of cash for this race but they are going heads up).....Marko to give the winner of that race the hit....
There are some other SBC and SBF cars that want in on the action at the end of the night as well...should be good all the way through, from the Pro class to the DR Class (I see a Supra most likely in the winners circle for the DR class) and all the way through the street racing!!!!!!!!

We WILL have a short LIVE webcast that night....Ill keep you all updated if there is interest in the webcast! For those out west, be there, Firebird Raceway , Phoenix, AZ May saturday May 14th........
i understand that this is on the street..but unless saad or woon have converted to an automatic i think they'll need a lil more then the hit against marko. as far as the woon vs saad race..my money's on woon. even though there's no way in hell i'd be able to come watch it since i'm in texas hehe. if i only had the money to fly out and rent a car to come watch lol. please tell me u guys will get the woon vs saad race on video as well as the following race with marko.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts