Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
supras got to show them up, lol, its so true though. high class street cars and rust bucket track onlys.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ive never seen those SIN videos before. Funny stuff...good work.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,229 Posts
That was pretty funny wish i could be there to see this all go down.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I'll be flying in for this

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh man that was a great video. I may have to make the drive to watch this.

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
497 Posts
OK, I just finsihed wathing all of these. Very cool stuff. Thats a whole lotta sh1t talkin'! I love seeing the inbred older couples with their general "imports suck" comments. Damn I hope the supras shut all those clowns down. The problem is, this is their type of event, so its going to be interesting. The full interior and one power adder rule should make it even more fair though.
Id really like to see that silver twin-turbo lingenfelter Z06 from Texas out there. Its been in a couple magazines. As much as I like imports, that thing is just plain badass... 8.90's at 154, driven to the track, full weight with a/c. I hope that guy knows about this, that would be a serious competitor.
This is enough to seriously make me want to fly out there. I wish I knew earlier so I had more time to plan.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
lightspeed240 said:
OK, I just finsihed wathing all of these. Very cool stuff. Thats a whole lotta sh1t talkin'! I love seeing the inbred older couples with their general "imports suck" comments. Damn I hope the supras shut all those clowns down. The problem is, this is their type of event, so its going to be interesting. The full interior and one power adder rule should make it even more fair though.
This is enough to seriously make me want to fly out there. I wish I knew earlier so I had more time to plan.

We have some supra competing in our TRUE street car calss as well...
The Scandalous Drag Radial class in which you may only run 16', 17' and 18' drag radials............I see a supra winning this class, word is Pro Dyno will be dubuting thier Turbo charged 2005 GTO in the DR event, this should be a good class as well.....

Also you mentioned many good points about this class, we made it as fair as possibly, one thing we have taken away from the Domestic boys as well is NO "W" tires allowed, it is only a TRUE 10.5

Hotel arrangments for all that will be coming to this event will be at the holiday inn express in Chandler AZ on Chandler BLVD and 50th street, wait till monday to make arrangements as they will be ready by then!

·
Registered
497 Posts
kevganzon said:
This is what'll happen on May 14.

WATCH HERE

Marko D. vs. 1 fast rust bucket
Wow. Does he drive that car on the street regularly, or is it primarily a Pro car? I saw him in one of the SIN videos I just watched, but I didnt get the impression it was THAT fast.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
lightspeed240 said:
Wow. Does he drive that car on the street regularly, or is it primarily a Pro car? I saw him in one of the SIN videos I just watched, but I didnt get the impression it was THAT fast.

yeah, that is just how we like it, it will be street racing at the track on the 14th, its only an 11 sec street car, no problem for anyone to beat up on!

·
Registered
497 Posts
StangStomper said:
yeah, that is just how we like it, it will be street racing at the track on the 14th, its only an 11 sec street car, no problem for anyone to beat up on!
LOL, good theory I guess, but with videos like this floating around, that might be hard to sell to some people. I imagine Ma and Pa ******* wont see them at least..they might not have that new-fangled internet thing yet.
I thought it was interesting that Ryan made a point of stressing that his car went 9.20's. Thats kind-of odd, seeing he was about the only person to mention his ET's (although that is well documented already.) Im wondering if he's got something more up his sleeve now...

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
lightspeed240 said:
LOL, good theory I guess, but with videos like this floating around, that might be hard to sell to some people. I imagine Ma and Pa ******* wont see them at least..they might not have that new-fangled internet thing yet.
I thought it was interesting that Ryan made a point of stressing that his car went 9.20's. Thats kind-of odd, seeing he was about the only person to mention his ET's (although that is well documented already.) Im wondering if he's got something more up his sleeve now...
Maybe an AUTO??? :dunno: i hope this event will be covered well and post all over the forums.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
lightspeed240 said:
well, we will see what ET's he pulls in the Pro Class...and we will see if he seems a bit quicker in the street racing event.....
after all, you can't believe everything you see.........or what they want you to see.

·
Registered
107 Posts
what's the fastest et/trap speed by any domestic thats gonna be at this event?? i know theres quite a few 8 second 10.5" mustangs runnin around, at least i think there are? :dunno: :dunno:

- Ross

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
buckimtellinya said:
what's the fastest et/trap speed by any domestic thats gonna be at this event?? i know theres quite a few 8 second 10.5" mustangs runnin around, at least i think there are? :dunno: :dunno:

- Ross
well, all I can say is that most of the weapons needed to run consistant 8 sec times are all but gone...
No wheelie bars allowed, no W tires...
Now you want to know about thier ET's, I guess we will have to wait for the webcast and the TV show for this.....it will be interesting, I can tell you that

21 - 40 of 85 Posts