Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Cool vid. Unfortunately, I think American Muscle will reign supreme on race day, however, like Saad said, "better off driving home in a classy car", "car that gets the ladies", etc. It'll be cool though if the Supras come out on top. Looks like Woon is going to be our front runner. Best of luck guys.

Do post the results here after the race day.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
JZA80TT2002 said:
Cool vid. Unfortunately, I think American Muscle will reign supreme on race day, however, like Saad said, "better off driving home in a classy car", "car that gets the ladies", etc. It'll be cool though if the Supras come out on top. Looks like Woon is going to be our front runner. Best of luck guys.

Do post the results here after the race day.
I thought it was Guilly who said that!? :dunno:

-Olivier

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Titan, Virtual Works, MSP, and AAP should represent as well!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
kevganzon said:
Titan, Virtual Works, MSP, and AAP should represent as well!!!

We would love to see them there and have the supra guys make history....
We only had 5 weeks to promote this event so it was difficult trying to get to all the supra shops and the supra guys, both Pro and drag radial guys, but there is still time for them to make it and make a strong/competative showing at the AZ Street Wars!!!!!

What was disconcering is that the Supra crowd seems to be the only on ewith any nuts to step up to the plate...that to me says alot about the Supra crowd and thier heart...

·
Snoopy dawg! =)
51 Posts
StangStomper said:
What was disconcering is that the Supra crowd seems to be the only on ewith any nuts to step up to the plate...that to me says alot about the Supra crowd and thier heart...
Interesting! :cool: Damn...I feel like I should come all the way from Sweden to Arizona so I can witness this amazing event! :(

·
Digital DNA
353 Posts
Olivier Caza said:
I thought it was Guilly who said that!? :dunno:

-Olivier
Maybe it was. Sorry, I thought it was Saad, since they only mentioned Saad's and Woon's name in the video title. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Funny clip! I can't wait to see the results of May 14th.

·
Registered
106 Posts
nice vid

·
J-Spec 4 Life
938 Posts
apx632 said:
which guy in the vid was saad saad?
yes after reading threads and threads about these people it' nice to see who is who. we saw woon, we saw who we thought was saad but it turned out to be gully?

·
Registered
132 Posts
damn i cant wait to see this stuff. but somthing i dont like about it, 99% of american cars is nothing but drag. you wont see any of thoes muscel cars pulling 1+G on the skid pad or running a 54sec lap at tskuba

·
Banned
751 Posts
Saad Saad was the last dude talking with the mic in his hands standing infront of his shop, I think. Shit, I wish I could make it to this event...looks like it should be fun to watch.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts