Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Is there going to be award money??

I will probably stop by, say whats up to Warren. Haven't seen him in a while.

·
norcal to socal
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They said something about awards, im not sure what they are yet Rich, I'll get back to you on that.

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,812 Posts
i'll have to think about this!! heh

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yea thats Warrens car. GE-turbo. Claims over 700hp, i call BS.

But he is a cool guy. I like him for who he is. People dont think so but I do.

·
Okanomiyaki Deliveryboy
96 Posts
I'd say its at 70hp, took me for a quick ride a few months ago, its def. not slow hahahhaha!

Might show up if Warren FINALLY fixes my cousins car, don't think he wants to show up missing side markers in his bumper hahahahha!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yea thats Warrens car. GE-turbo. Claims over 700hp, i call BS.

But he is a cool guy. I like him for who he is. People dont think so but I do.
700hp? Thats a bullshit lie. :nono: Im a 3yr member of ClubLexus. I know alot about the SC. I know enough to know that the only way a 2JZGE can go up to 700hp is if he gets rid of the major restriction, the 5speed transmission. And I know for a fact he is still a 5speed.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
700hp? Thats a bullshit lie. :nono: Im a 3yr member of ClubLexus. I know alot about the SC. I know enough to know that the only way a 2JZGE can go up to 700hp is if he gets rid of the major restriction, the 5speed transmission. And I know for a fact he is still a 5speed.
Did you read the last part of my sentenece? "i call bs":1poke:

·
FMOS Racing
152 Posts
So are you saying the transmission will not allow you to develop 700hp, now I gotta call BS. Watch your wording. I know that I put together a 95 turbo swap that retained the 5 speed and put down 750 to the wheels. Granted, the trans didnt last very long (about a month) but it did happen. So instead of us all calling bs on each other, go to the dyno and see whats what, you know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts