Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were gonna head out to sac raceway today.. jus for some test and tune.. anyone else up for it.???? gates open from 6-10 pm... its better on test and tune cuz u get more runs and dont have hondas crowding up the track.. so if anyone wanna go.. well be there..

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
think i'm going next wednesday. gotta see what the dog can run now.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
SUPRASTANGER507mgte said:
lol, what did ya blow before this?? lol
nothing, just cracked the rear subframe in half again, and then i added a new front mount. and i want to run full boost with 100octane. the 12.9 was on 1bar and 91octane on the stock intercooler. car runs great, i drove it to work today, because i didnt want to wake up early to get gas for my jeep :)

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i wanna see what they can do at the track.. i am bout to leave my house..
any body wanna meet up???

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
i heard there was some 1j that went to the track and acutally ran 18's. i dont know, i hope that's not true.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Juhanis said:
i heard there was some 1j that went to the track and acutally ran 18's. i dont know, i hope that's not true.
Oh come on Yohans, who are you kidding, it is proven fact that the 1jz's that go to the track all represent the 18s and sub 17s... :barf: aight peace :chicken:

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Juhanis said:
that was only one run and my first time... u dont have to hold it against me!!! lol

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually i came in 15.0 cuz it kept on throwing my shifter out of first when i launched.. dont know why... think the tranny isnt hold the grip for some reason and i couldnt get high boost.. so i got probs... plus for test and tune. it was busy.. barely got 4 runs... now that sucks

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
I think gates open at 4:30 and racing begins at 5:30 or 6:00. Go to sacramentoraceway.com to find out all the details.

Jeff

·
that twin 2jz guy
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i probably will be there.. but ill bring my 4runner.. cuz of a sound competition. but i aslo have plans for the day.. so i dont know yet. hope to see u there jeff

·
NorCal Haters Club
2,251 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Oh come on Yohans, who are you kidding, it is proven fact that the 1jz's that go to the track all represent the 18s and sub 17s... :barf: aight peace :chicken:
lol! Well at least his car is driveable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts