Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure do love my targa but have to put all kinds off roll cage in it. biggest sad part i was wondering about is the halo.. anything to do to make this only a bolt in peice or do i just have to watch my head from now on?

·
G-14 Classified
1,815 Posts
I sure do love my targa but have to put all kinds off roll cage in it. biggest sad part i was wondering about is the halo.. anything to do to make this only a bolt in peice or do i just have to watch my head from now on?
:scratch: ummm...Engrish please?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh the sadness. Might want to check racing regulations depending on what class you plan on entering.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry I didn't think it sounded that bad when i wrote it but i was not all there at the time. do over.. I am planning on putting a 10 point roll cage in my supra, but am not too thrilled about the bars that run along the tops of the windows and down the a-pillars, at least when the targa is off. Do these have to be welded in or can i make this front section from the main hoop forwards bolt in?

·
Engmaineer
2,408 Posts
can't make that section bolt in and stay nhra legal.

But since the targa is removable your chassis builder should be able to tuck that cage almost right against the targa and a pillar.

hire an EXPERIENCED chassis builder to do this work, or you will end up having a cage that hangs far from the interior.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i was planning on making it all stick close to the interior either way i was just hoping i could have the option of those bars if i get the urge for a wide open roof on a nice day but nhra legal wins in my book

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
I don't get it...

sorry I didn't think it sounded that bad when i wrote it but i was not all there at the time. do over.. I am planning on putting a 10 point roll cage in my supra, but am not too thrilled about the bars that run along the tops of the windows and down the a-pillars, at least when the targa is off. Do these have to be welded in or can i make this front section from the main hoop forwards bolt in?
Oh now I do!

Sorry for the pointless post:lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts