Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a true believer that everybody has the right to drive. But to a certain extent. Okay, not all of us are great drivers, we arent blessed with the talent, or great looks of the likes of Andretti, Schumacher, Kannan, or Tsuchiya. lol But we can handle our own. You are all probably wondering what i am talking about. Well heres the little story. I moved into this little city called Hemet, Cali. It was boring for a while until i heard a little something from some local kids that i hang out with. The story was that theres this "bad ass" Red 1100hp Supra that comes out every saturday night to play with the local kids. Three weeks ago i decided to see if the story was true. I i arived about 10 o'clock at In-N-Out, "This is the local meeting place." Hoping to see this 1100hp beast. After a few minutes this red supra pulls into the parking lot. You can tell that this Supra wasn't stock just by hearing him revv his engine. He was rolling on Slicks too, so you know he's not fooling around. When the door opened this old guy came out. Now i have no problem with old guys, so i was like more power to you. People started asking hime questions, and he starts boasting about his car having 1100. He left not about 20 minutes to go home. Now i've been thinking about, this supra for the last 3 weeks, dreaming about it, wondering what kinda numbers he puts up on the track. So i decided to come back this weeked and see if he shows up again. To my luck he shows up. Same as before, wearing slicks. This time he shows off, spitting a 6 food fireball from his exhaust. "Real Fire Ball from the exhaust, no spark plug." This weekend was pretty fun because allot of muscle cars showed up. There was a green 1000+ hp truck, a fast bad @$$ jeep, and a trailored in 1500hp chevelle. My mouth was drooling because this is a pretty interesting night. The old man in the supra decides to see if his car was faster than this 1000+hp truck. Okay, lets see what this baby can do. We all meet up at this local strip. They both pull up. Revving, Revving, GO!!. Stall. STALL. The supra stalled. Then he took off. What those local kids didn't tell me was that this guy has a habit of stalling and being a crappy driver. Wow. I just wish, that the guy practice drag racing at the local drag strip, before he takes it to the steet. Thus saving himself from embarrasment. I have nothing against the old man, i just wanted to say that i am pissed that the highly modded supra, that i have been dreaming of the last three weeks lost. SORRY FOR THE LONG POST, IM JUST VENTING. I suck at trying to consolidate stories.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
lol.. maybe he should stick with BPU so he can use the stock clutch! lol

thats sad

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ask the old man if he wants to sell his supra, and let me know. Thanks ~Mark

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
I wish we had that kinda action around here....we've got some fast ass cars, but not a bunch of xxxx hp'd cars that all get together like that for fun

·
Registered
483 Posts
A public message to InZaNeAzN619. I don't know who you are and frankly I do not care. I suggest that you get off the crack. There was no race! I decided to give the kids in the parking lot a THRILL by putting the car on the 2 step at 6700 to produce the desired result an this is the results that I get. Go F*CK YOURSELF. STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL! The car probably cost more than your parents house(probably brother and sister) I am starting to sound like Saad. The jeep is 2300 pounds with a 461 chevy running 2-830cfm carbs on 16 inch wide slicks with no2. I know all the muscle cars in the lot and have been friends with them for many years.It is the only import to hang with the american iron because the other people know what the car will do. The car is going to Fontana in 9 day for an NHRA competion liscense test. Since you probably don't know because of your age(read his sig). You need one to go 9.99 seconds or quicker. Now class, how fast is the car?The car was tuned by the same person that tunes Vinny's and Chris Rado's. You will be seeing a lot of it at the track. STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL unless you drive a yugo. Drop by the track some time. Bring your money or you sister and we will talk. Other than that,get a life.

·
TE44 NA-T
1,026 Posts
jeffreyjaime said:
A public message to InZaNeAzN619. I don't know who you are and frankly I do not care. I suggest that you get off the crack. There was no race! I decided to give the kids in the parking lot a THRILL by putting the car on the 2 step at 6700 to produce the desired result an this is the results that I get. Go F*CK YOURSELF. STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL! The car probably cost more than your parents house(probably brother and sister) I am starting to sound like Saad. The jeep is 2300 pounds with a 461 chevy running 2-830cfm carbs on 16 inch wide slicks with no2. I know all the muscle cars in the lot and have been friends with them for many years.It is the only import to hang with the american iron because the other people know what the car will do. The car is going to Fontana in 9 day for an NHRA competion liscense test. Since you probably don't know because of your age(read his sig). You need one to go 9.99 seconds or quicker. Now class, how fast is the car?The car was tuned by the same person that tunes Vinny's and Chris Rado's. You will be seeing a lot of it at the track. STREET RACING IS ILLEGAL unless you drive a yugo. Drop by the track some time. Bring your money or you sister and we will talk. Other than that,get a life.

:urowned:

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Damn I guess someone pinched a nerve.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts