Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Do Not Go Quietly
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a SAFC and stock maf on my single turbo, and i keep getting codes p0100- maf circuit, and p0110 IAT sensor , whats going on? car is running sickly rich and my A/F gauge will not give a reading??? any ideas guys, i thought it might be the wire between the ECU and maf and i was gonna try to put a new wire in just for testing to see if thats bad. thanks for any help

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
TekkaOmega said:
i have a SAFC and stock maf on my single turbo, and i keep getting codes p0100- maf circuit, and p0110 IAT sensor , whats going on? car is running sickly rich and my A/F gauge will not give a reading??? any ideas guys, i thought it might be the wire between the ECU and maf and i was gonna try to put a new wire in just for testing to see if thats bad. thanks for any help
what type of setting have you put in the sensor type? have you put hot wire and input 12 output 12?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I would try taking the SAFC out of the circuit, and resetting the ecu to see if that helps first. Also try measuring the voltage coming out of the MAF sensor. Sounds like the car is in limp-home mode. Check the plug on the MAF sensor too because with both of those codes, it is also likely that the MAF sensor is simply not plugged in. The IAT sensor is located inside the MAF sensor.

good luck

·
Do Not Go Quietly
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maf

yes the sensor is setup as hotwire 12in 12out, and also what do i check with the meter, the prong itself on the maf or test the wire that goes into to the ecu , and what should i see if its working properly, just a thought but could i have fried the wire between the maf and ecu if it touch metal or another wire?\
thanks

·
Do Not Go Quietly
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maf

i tried taking the safc out of the circuit , doesnt do a damn thing, still runs rich throws the code, and stalls out.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Unplug and replug the connector on the maf. For both maf and iat to have problems is strange. Both sensor wires run through that connector like 97twinturbo said.

·
Do Not Go Quietly
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maf

ive tried that several times, it does the same thing every time, car starts,..car idles, rpm needle jumps back and forth and then the check engine light comes on and car dies out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts