Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much boost is good to run using a 2jzge with a 1.3hg and stock inectors on a t61. reason be i want to know how much can the stock 330s handle, i want it to be reliable.

·
Registered
220 Posts
stock injectors will not be able to push much safe boost! i would not boost over 10psi on em and that is pushin it. i only ran 7psi when i had the stock 330's and did not trust em after that. why push the 300's hard when it is so easy to get 460's from a mkiii turbo (they are easy to find and cheap too) then call it a day with a little tuning.
:)

·
wasting my life on SF
1,808 Posts
the majority of the people on here will tell you that 8-9psi is MAX for 330s.

if i were you i would just swap in the mkiii injectors.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yes... but you will have to cut the little " wing things " off the edge of the injector plugs with cutters or a dremel or something. and then they fit right in!

·
Registered
220 Posts
i am running mkiii injectors right now.... no resistors...

older supra mkiii turbo 23250-42010 injectors = 440cc/460cc

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,253 Posts
i was talking to daveh on his screenname and he said that I would need a resistor pack

but hey if you say that your just plugged in MKIII injectors and they work I am not argueing with that

·
beautiful machines
126 Posts
are the mkii injectors a direct drop in for a california emissions mkiv or a federal spec mkiv the injectors are completely difrent on the two???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts