Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the JZ coolant hose worh on the 7M? It looks like they will be close.

·
...heading for 500+ RWHP
467 Posts
I don't know for sure but it does look like they should work(all the angles look right).......by the way how much $ must be laid down for those?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1jz and 7m upper radiator hoses seem to be slightly different. I tried using my brand new 7m upper radiator hose on the 1jz and had problems getting it to fit.

They're over $100 i know that for sure.

MelloBoy

·
Registered
245 Posts
SAMCO Hoses

I'm currently using the upper Samco hose on my 7m, but the lower hose is a little short. . . HTH. . .

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$100+ for radiator hoses??? Wow. Although, arent stock replacements close to that amount anyways?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
#1SupraHolic what rad are using? I have have the Koyo, which is the for the 1JZ. I have yet to find a dealer that can get the hoses, so I and not sure of the price. Most of the coolant kits are in the $150 range. I was told that the Samco hoses will not expand like the stock ones, is this ture.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
87Tmk3 said:
#1SupraHolic what rad are using? I have have the Koyo, which is the for the 1JZ. I have yet to find a dealer that can get the hoses, so I and not sure of the price. Most of the coolant kits are in the $150 range. I was told that the Samco hoses will not expand like the stock ones, is this ture.

here's ronnies setup! stock rady....

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
u guys asked for it! i guess for now ill take the position of Ronnie's only photographer! ;) :D

·
2,279 Posts
How come in almost every picture I see of a MK3 it has the engine popped open just a tad? It irritates the hell out of me for some odd reason. Close your damn hoods if you aren't going to have them open all the way!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Enraged that would be find for the upper hose, but what about the bottom.

·
Canada, Eh?
2,397 Posts
bottom would be easy, just need more than one bend, and connect them. or you could get a few bends welded together.... hmmm *adds to his list of things to fab*

·
Registered
245 Posts
SAMCO Hoses

Nick: Thanks for posting more pics of the car. . .

And thanks to all my fellow Supra owners for the nice comments. . . :D

Rajunz: I was the one who was talking to you about rim sizes and tires awhile back. . . Well that's how the GT-7's looks on my Supra. . . Gotta see some pics of your rims on your Supra. . .

-Ronnie

1 - 19 of 19 Posts