Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran in to a white TT MKIV on 1604 a few months back and we raced. It looked and sounded bone stock, extremely clean. Saw you again today getting on to 1604 from blanco around 5:30.

Are you selling your car by any chance?

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah it's a bone stock exterior. i think i've seen the vented hood one. is it owned by an asian guy with a full body kit and an eibach decal on the sideskirt? man that one is clean. how much power is he making?

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
nah it's a bone stock exterior. i think i've seen the vented hood one. is it owned by an asian guy with a full body kit and an eibach decal on the sideskirt? man that one is clean. how much power is he making?
O man I havent seen that one. I usually go out to Biff's every Friday and I saw 3 Supras there. 1 White one (that I have personally seen a few times around town) with a license plate "TOJO" I believe, I know he has a vented hood and a single , no clue on power. There was also another white Supra but it had a TRD widebody on it, I didnt get to walk up and see what it had but I did see it. Last was a Red one that looked crazy mod'd I heard people saying "Single" around it but once again I missed the opportunity to see the engine bay :(. The 1st white one non widebody I believe is driven by a white guy and the other 2 Supra's I saw asian guys.

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yeah the white one i'm talking about has the license TOJO. no way it's single! i beat him on 1604 and a single turbo supra at around 500hp would probably rape me. unless he was only bpu at the time? my buddy chris used to have a single 500hp silver supra and there was no way i was going to beat him lol.

the white one i'm talking about owned by the asian guy has a complete do-luck kit on it i think and looks like it came straight from fast and the furious. it's done in good taste though.

i will head out to biffs this weekend in hopes of seeing him there. his car looks immaculate. maybe he remembers me and wants to race? :wavey:

man i see so many supras around town now. usually they're either beat up NA or driven by some chick! aghh!!!

unless he's NA-t? hah ok ill stop

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
yeah the white one i'm talking about has the license TOJO. no way it's single! i beat him on 1604 and a single turbo supra at around 500hp would probably rape me. unless he was only bpu at the time? my buddy chris used to have a single 500hp silver supra and there was no way i was going to beat him lol.

the white one i'm talking about owned by the asian guy has a complete do-luck kit on it i think and looks like it came straight from fast and the furious. it's done in good taste though.

i will head out to biffs this weekend in hopes of seeing him there. his car looks immaculate. maybe he remembers me and wants to race? :wavey:

man i see so many supras around town now. usually they're either beat up NA or driven by some chick! aghh!!!

unless he's NA-t? hah ok ill stop
LOL. I only know of a few around town. Those 3 I have seen around town. The one with TOJO has a vented hood , and if I remember correctly I looked through the vents and saw a single in there. There is also one down the street owned by rex its a anthracite one and there is a stock tt black MKIV driven by a asian chick off bandera. Does Chris still have the silver supra ? I know he had a Z06 and a Silver supra at the same time right ?

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
gah ive seen that black tt on bandera parked at an asian restaraunt a lot! why can't i have one god why!!!!!!!

appearantly chris's Z0 was totalled out a few weeks back and he sold the supra. =( probably something i shouldnt be talking too much about.

Sad days.

i remember chris took me for a ride when he got the single on and my cheeks just went back to my ears and i had this involuntary smile on my face. too good!

i saw a young kid in a wingless anthracite at UTSA. i was like man does everyone have one now or what?! it is only a matter of time muaha!

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
That is crazy. I havent seen many Supras cruising around town. In fact I posted a thread and couldnt get one single MKIV to come out besides a yellow one but I havent seen that one in a long time I know of a few more around town when I really think about it but they dont come around much. Soon I should be getting a N/A and slowly turbo the GE and drop in a V160... People are going to probably say why after reading this and its just b/c I want to build it mostly myself... and life is so short lived that I want to have my dream car before something happens to me.

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i hear you. NA or not, i want one. i wouldn't mind dishing out the cash later for a 2JZ and single while enjoying it as a nice ride in the meanwhile. if you know anyone who has one that wants to sell or trade me let me know!

there is a kid selling his somewhere in texas, in del rio i think. it's on autotrader. $10,500 for an NA auto hardtop blue. rare color, looks clean. check it out!

wow a yellow one? yellow supras are sick. if it were a real JDM yellow supra with the dark gunmetal factory rims ooooooooohhh drool

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The white one you mention is a T-88 singled car with a wide body kit. I am in San Antonio and also have seen a seemingly stock white tt car at 1604 and 281. I have only been to biff's once recently but left around 730 or so. Do other supra's go to biff's b/c I didn't see any. I might make it out next week if the weather is ok.

Adam

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah if youre going to be at biffs all the nice cars start showing up around when you left and leave around 10. never seen any supras there but havent been in a while either.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
yeah if youre going to be at biffs all the nice cars start showing up around when you left and leave around 10. never seen any supras there but havent been in a while either.
I have a hard time leaving my car at Biff's unattended so next time I come I may leave the car at home...

Adam

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
heh, i wouldn't be too worried if i were you. people leaving brand new c6 z06s around and stuff. there is a respectable crowd there. did you have a bad experience there?

CURSED - i think i saw your car backed in to a spot on the 2nd level at utsa while i was leaving earlier in the semester. wow, paint looked clean!

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
When I showed up at Biff's (not this last friday but the one before that) at 10pm (I just got out of work and went down there to hangout) there was 3 supras. The widebody one, the TOJO plated one , and the red one. In fact this last Friday only one showed up and it was the red one. It sounds very nice with a exhaust and I believe I heard people saying "single". Looked very clean. Also I saw a white MKIV a couple weeks ago at my work (Costco at Sonterra Park aka 281/1604) looked all stock with no tint, looked to be N/A though. I know there is supposed to be another person in town with a T88 , I believe his name is Kenny , its a wingless black MKIV.

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
Oh ya I also so that Baltic blue N/a for sale. It doesnt look to be in bad shape , I was confused at the Turbo badge on it though, and the white trim (me no likes, but thats me).

·
Registered
283 Posts
When I finally get all the kinks worked out with my car we should all meet at Biffs. I have a red 97TT. I know the white TRD (Young) the red one on CCW is his brother Han. That one is now pretty crazy. And I have another friend with a clean black 94TT. Maybe in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
throw it up here if you guys meet up next week - i'll be at "river walk" all week... probably board out of my mind!

·
259 Posts
Mine hasn't been off the lift in 6 months.

I do see a few occasionally out in the Stone Oak area. I see a silver one heading out Blanco from 1604. I think I've seen the white one over this way as well. How about the white one Viper blue stripes? Seen that one several times on 281 by Evans Rd. Finally, there is a beatup white one parked at Barnes & Noble at 1604/281 a lot. Has SUPRA written on the sides of the car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts