Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start it off. Sorry I don't have a lot of pics, I snapped some of the early attendees and then it was off to food prep and setup. I didn't get a lot of the guys that showed up a little later so this doesn't quite represent the turnout.

Let's see what you guys have!

·
tastie treats
2,550 Posts
Hey George are those the SP1s?

Love the pix. Can't wait to see more.

·
Old School Bruiser
298 Posts
White balance was incredibly screwed up, so I had to do some heavy editing to make these look half decent (yet again!)

·
Old School Bruiser
298 Posts
URL=http://img40.imageshack.us/my.php?image=suprameetsd09031.jpg]
[/URL]

·
Old School Bruiser
298 Posts

·
tastie treats
2,550 Posts
damn, sam always takes some of the most amazing pictures. i can't wait until next weekend sam.

·
Slowly getting there
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aww, no pics of my car....

any who, i had lots of fun. cant wait for next year.
Sam and I were taking shots right at the beginning of the meet. So personally I missed lots of the "row" shots, like the MK3 row, the "black" row, the MR2 row, etc. I didn't get TecIS' TT IS which sucks, or Amar's 1J swap, or anyone basically after 10:05 a.m. (including yours, sorry!!!) since I was at the "hospitality tent" readying the food table and the drink stations.

So I am crossing my fingers that d_boy and dangermouse will pick up my considerable slack in this part of the meet and post up what will be I know some great pics and vid. Help me out boys!!!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
The food, weather, meet was great. There were also a nice collection of MR2's. I didnt get many pics.

WINNAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facesjump

·
Registered
654 Posts
Got pulled Over After the meet

I got Pulled over on the I-15N Carpool. Young Highway Patrol Guy was on top of the new carpool freeway and i guess i was doing about 95mph when i passed a slow ass truck (thats what he showed me on his Radar gun). But, i got lucky and he just wrote me a fixing ticket for no plate and he made me pop my hood and ofcouse i showed him my Carbstickers :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fun times, great food. Thanks for putting this on George. Sorry couldn't stay longer.

·
Old School Bruiser
298 Posts
Fun times, great food. Thanks for putting this on George. Sorry couldn't stay longer.
Too bad you can't make the Chino Hills meets Gabber =( I wanted to show your VR4 off to the peeps!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts