Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've been wanting to set something up down here for a while now but I just haven't thought of a good meeting spot. This is sort of an interest/idea thread. I was thinking we could set something up for the weekend in the weeks coming up...In another thread, 2xxturbo had suggested something on a Sunday in Mission Bay

When: Saturday, May 14 at 4 p.m. - ???

Where: Fry's Electronics

Address: 9825 Stonecrest Blvd.

Directions:
Coming from the North Take the 15 South exit Aero Drive and make a right. At the first light (Murphy Canyon Road) make a left. Then at the next light (Stonecrest Blvd.) make right.
Coming from the South Take the 15 North exit Aero Drive and make a left. At Murphy Canyon Road make a left and then a right at Stonecrest Blvd.

Oh yeah and in case anyone needs my number it's (818) 634-1754

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MK3_Legend said:
East China Buffet... Todai?
East China Buffet...the one off of Mirimar right? That sounds like a good place. Todai might be a little expensive for some...

SupraHKSx said:
San Diego? :ugh2:

kinda too far for me...what happened to northridge?
:sadwavey: You should come down Will and check out the town...it'd be fun. As for NoRidge, I'ma try to set something up with Oscar and the other guys...I'll let you know about that one.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
DAVID SWEARINGEN said:
how about qualcom 1/8th drags, then cruise to the beach, then bbq?

How about the drags and then the beach AND the BBQ afterward :) Im down for that!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
The 14/15 sounds cool more time to get some more peeps together. I know theres a bunch of supras just in the scripps/miramesa/la jolla area.

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2xxturbo said:
The 14/15 sounds cool more time to get some more peeps together. I know theres a bunch of supras just in the scripps/miramesa/la jolla area.
Sounds good. What's a better day for most people, Saturday or Sunday? As for the location, I'll go scope out some places where we could either grab a bite to eat or have a bbq and have a cruise...any local natives who can chime in on some good spots to cruise, it would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Banned
911 Posts
Is it cool if I bring my G instead? I dont think the Supra is Street Legal anymore. I'd like to meet some of the Local Supra guys. I've been out of this whole thing for way too long.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts