Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

· Swinging HARD!
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: July 11th @ Noon

Where: Near Down Town San Jose, 9th and Taylor

What: If you don't know already, just show up.

Food: We will have a few BBQs setup and will be picking up food from Costco again. If everyone attending can chip in $10 to help pay for food that would really help. If it is easier for people to paypal money to me I can post up my paypal account.

Menu: Hamburgers, hot dogs, Korean BBQ, TriTip, Corn, Chips, Sodas, Water, Cookies, Vodka, Patron.

The location of this meet will be the same as the last three years, which is near down town San Jose, on private property. We have meets in this location so often and through out the year that police have never been a problem.

I am hoping for another great turn out this year.

-Garrett

· Swinging HARD!
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As for the usual tuning this year it doesnt look like this is going to happen. Mr. Reed is tired and after tuning for this event for the last 3 years he wants to actaully talk to people and eat food for once. Since as those who showed up to the last 3 years Mr. Reed tunes all day long in the sun with no real breaks.

Instead of tuning this year I am looking at getting some game consols setup with racing games. Im also looking at getting a projector setup and maybe having a racing game setup for some one on one racing action.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can start a list so I know how much food and drinks to get.

· Registered
191 Posts
I will be there.

Thanks,
Larry

· 19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
3,410 Posts
me for 10 bones

· Swinging HARD!
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sjuevo
adidas00
Bankai
Bankai Guest
Deusdeceptor
RemixPinoy
tbkonwso
BorHor
sureshot1
Superaristo
Superaristo Guest
TKO
Asian Scene
gme2001
pk_umi
John Reed
cummins
JawsGear

· Captain Cool
1,494 Posts
so i know there is no tuning, but will there be just dyno runs?

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
count me in. Will John be able to tune a day in advance or the day after?

· Original Owner
6,312 Posts
1 - 20 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.