Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. i have minor problems brake lights not working, dome light not working, gear box is sloppy alot of other questions and i just want to go to a shop where i can talk to someone and get professional answers. I love the forums just better when you can one on one with a mechanic.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
the local Pick N Pulls are pros at working on mk3s.

Or...Ask another Mk3 owner.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
Title says it all. i have minor problems brake lights not working, dome light not working, gear box is sloppy alot of other questions and i just want to go to a shop where i can talk to someone and get professional answers. I love the forums just better when you can one on one with a mechanic.
san jose? I dont think anyone out in SJ would even dare touch a MK3 Supra. bring it to my shop in Vallejo and I'll help you.

aite, peace.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
san jose? I dont think anyone out in SJ would even give a shit about a MK3 Supra. bring it to my shop in Vallejo and I'll help you.
Fixed ^_^

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
Do the rear brake hardwire, it's about two cut wires and one crimp.

I never fixed my dome lights, but apparently you rivet out the ground and put a new one in.

Not sure what can go wrong with a glovebox, try uninstalling and reinstalling it again.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I would offer our services, but we're just too inundated with work at the moment i wouldnt have any time to set anything up for another couple weeks. You can always feel free to call and ask some questions. Phone number's in the sig. :)

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
For all MkIII Supra owners, you should visit this site first thing when you get a Supra. This site is great for teaching you slwolwy how to work on Supras as well as save yourself some time and money.

This talks about how to mod/fix little annoying stuff like you mentioned :

http://www.supras.com/06/techcenter/techtips.php

·
4,627 Posts
If you want professional answers.

Brake Light, and Dome are easy fixes.

Define Sloppy is it grindy or is the shifter itself sloppy?

And if you have more questions please feel free to make a thread in the MK3 Section, as opposed to going to a shop blind and them performing improper fixes, or you getting charged for your blindness.

With that said, I'll Vouch for KBRPerformance, and MK3Runner if you want someone with a shop or time to fix it.

Thanks.

As for flaming don't worry about it too much, this is the internet. ;)

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
san jose? I dont think anyone out in SJ would even dare touch a MK3 Supra. bring it to my shop in Vallejo and I'll help you.
I'm here. But if the customer is cheap ... I'm not the one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts