San Jose Supra Meet
where?
Lollicup Coffee & Tea
700 S. Winchester Blvd., Suite 25
San Jose, CA 95128
when?
Friday; June 9th, 2006 @ 8:00PM

--------------
Ok, after viewing these thread. I was thinking why not have a Supra meet in San Jose. Just gathering who's down for this meet? I'm going to talk to the manager at a place called Lollicup (It's a place that serves boba, tea, coffee, popcorn chicken, ETC.) near Valley Fair Mall located in San Jose to see if there's anyway of getting discounts. Also maybe we can have a cruise after the meet.

Reply to this thread if your down for it. I will list the members and give more infomation soon. :bigthumb:

WHO EVER COMING COMES!
screw the list.. ill be the guy in the white 87 supra.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sick! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
why not just wait for the beginning of the summer meet?

·
Registered
578 Posts
ia m down 100% when is it though any date in mind...... make it in the next few weeks

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
magicsupra721 said:
why not just wait for the beginning of the summer meet?
when? where? :facesjump

---

i am thinking if we do have a meet maybe on june 3rd or june 10th.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well just have a little supra meet in San Jose. I want to meet some folks arond here with Supras! :p

So who is down for it? I'm going to start on the list.. Let me know!

·
Registered
578 Posts
i am from around hayward so i could go iF we get a decent amount of supras to show up in a mini meet

i will be there ANYMORE SUPRA CMON SIGN UP!!!

·
Banned
342 Posts
hey drifted are you from south san jose? with a primered grey 86.5-88 supra with 89+ tailights? and when will this be? im usually open from friday-sunday all day but any other day after 7 so what date? and time?

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Supra_Z said:
hey drifted are you from south san jose? with a primered grey 86.5-88 supra with 89+ tailights? and when will this be? im usually open from friday-sunday all day but any other day after 7 so what date? and time?
i have a white 87 supra. 87 stock taillights. sawblades.

I am thinking June 10th, 2006.. Start at 8:00PM. How is that for you guys? Everything is still adjustable. Let me know...

·
Banned
342 Posts
driftedmk3 said:
i have a white 87 supra. 87 stock taillights. sawblades.

I am thinking June 10th, 2006.. Start at 8:00PM. How is that for you guys? Everything is still adjustable. Let me know...
thats koo with me man just where the hell is this place your talking about?

1 - 20 of 136 Posts