Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new SARD R2D2 racing blow off valve, I am quite impressed with the blow off sound and the performance. Does anyone else have this blow off valve?:uzi: :devil:

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not done it before will try to record and convert it into a wave format.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
what does it look like???

·
Registered
302 Posts
I raced an MR2 this weekend And he show me his Mods. I think he said his BOV was a saad. He turn the car on and rev it up....The sound Was simmilar to the HKS but a flat appearance in the descharge vent!!!!! Sound Prety loud as well...But no extra sound other than loud air coming out of it.....If you understand what I mean..... Like the Greddy and HKS have an extra sound once discharge....

Well That was my impresion....But I might be wrong since I'm new on this ......

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
looks like a space ship.....but really if it does the job thats all that counts!

so how did you get your hands on this unit ???

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ordered it from Taka Kaira {Japan}got it shipped by EMS to Bangalore. Also it is not too expensive when I bought it was 220USD and shipping was about 50USD. Since the yen is falling big time it now costs only 180USD. I strongly suggest you guys buy the Jap parts directly from Japan.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey Randy, Did you need to buy a Kit to install it or you could install it in the 2jz80 withouth problems with the equipment it brings from factory?, Let me know since I'm tempted to buy one!!!!!!!!!

·
supraman
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You just have to buy the Sard R2D2 Blow off valve it comes with the required kit for the JZA-80 for an amazingly easy install only 15 mins max no jokes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts