Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well unfortunatly I didnt go to the fri night ones with everyone else but I did make it sat sad to say there was only 2 mkiii's running one na and the other mild stuff done to. and the gz supra was leaving as I came in. Anyways was pretty good night although the fastest car was a old 4 door civic running 11.3

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
was this PIR? i have to say, it is an odd night when the fastest thing is a civic :dunno:

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
lol yea.. I'm shocked that Tim from TF wasnt there trying for that 10 sec run.. I was going to go but I figured I would give the car a break.. But next weekend, weather pending.. I'll be there.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Yes.. I finally figured out how to drive.. well, getting there at least. My 60' was a measly 2.1. So the way I see it, there is still room for improvement. :) Congrats on your very near 10 sec pass! It looked awesome!

Heres my timeslip.. I was racing Jeremy in his Red Z0Sickz

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
MattOneDime said:
Yes.. I finally figured out how to drive.. well, getting there at least. My 60' was a measly 2.1. So the way I see it, there is still room for improvement. :) Congrats on your very near 10 sec pass! It looked awesome!

Heres my timeslip.. I was racing Jeremy in his Red Z0Sickz
Matt you were flat moving. Good to see your time slip.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hope to see you guys there this weekend unfortunatly I wont be running for another few weeks but still hope to meet up with you guys there..... Ill be sporting the midnight blue 89. Nice time btw matt. Yeah this was at PIR and it was odd to see the civic being the fastest car exspecialy the old school 4door that it was. And there was one guy on a bike but he was pretty embarassing nearly crashing off the line every time. he still managed to get like a 10.8 I think so must of been a pretty fast bike but that doesnt really count as bikes are always owning the times at the late nights.... welll most the time. Ill be there this friday as long as I get back from redmond okay. gotta go get the car registered.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Thanks John! I am running some burned up Nitto 555's, they spin out in 1st pretty bad but 2nd usually hooks up. I dont think I'll get to Tim's near 10s time with my current setup, but you never know. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts