Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it hasn't been posted yet I figured I would. So everyone who wants to go out Saturday Post up. We can do Chillies again since it was so nice with very few ricers that attended. We could go somewhere else or switch it up at the last second??:lol:

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
lol will........ill be wherever everyone else is... just let me know... maybe we could do a sat day time bbq at sand key? then have a cruise PLANNED OUT with maps for everyone etc....lol

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
im down aslong as i get my fenders back

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IdealSupra said:
lol will........ill be wherever everyone else is... just let me know... maybe we could do a sat day time bbq at sand key? then have a cruise PLANNED OUT with maps for everyone etc....lol
We will have to plan that out more. I can not handle that this saturday.. I am talking about at night. I will plan one for one of the folowing saturdays though! I will let you know where we are. Bring 30$ for dyno day. :)

devinwebb907 said:
will my buddy(This is talontsi on your forums/south east tuners) i hope to be joining you shortly.
Valdosta to Tampa is a long trip. :lol: Glad to see that your gonna join our group!

·
Registered
115 Posts
i mean get a supra...valdosta to tally isnt a long drive at all. and i could go to the beach for a few days and meet up with you guys in tampa. saw the pics of your last meet, looked like fun.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yeah Jew, bring my money too!

Will, if you think of a place to meet, give us a call, or mark or whatever. i think we are gonna try to test his TPS. if we can fix his car and his tire, hopefully he will keep it on the road untill he makes a choice aboot his next setup and gets the parts.

·
Registered
557 Posts
i would like to do something like that bbq last year.. that was a damn good idea, and you dont get the train of 200 cars following. besides, its at 1 place, and no one gets lost ;) this cruising thing always goes bad :dunno:

Mark

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
722ish said:
i would like to do something like that bbq last year.. that was a damn good idea, and you dont get the train of 200 cars following. besides, its at 1 place, and no one gets lost ;) this cruising thing always goes bad :dunno:

Mark
maybe ill set something up...like i did last time... hmmmmm yeah maybe...

of course this time we will have peopel complaining of it being too hot instead of too cold :lol: pansies

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think we should goto a nice restaurant (Chillies will work for me :)) and then ride out to that publix again. That's a good spot to hang out since the cops didnt bother us :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
dinner at chili's was teh win. and the regrouping at Publix was also quite satisfactory.

i think if we really want to avoid having Klingon's or a puppy tail following us thru tampa, we need to break up into groups of at least 2 cars, and scatter randomly and regroup at a predesignated place. we will be way more obvious tooling around 20-cars deep and draw more attention from both the man and the nut-hangers.

Hey Jew.... not everyone can sit in 40* weather w/ sandals and shorts. lol... it was freezing balls and the food was all gone! btw, orin says hes coming back down here soon. not sure which dates yet though.

·
TH400 Club
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blown95Cobra said:
dinner at chili's was teh win. and the regrouping at Publix was also quite satisfactory.

i think if we really want to avoid having Klingon's or a puppy tail following us thru tampa, we need to break up into groups of at least 2 cars, and scatter randomly and regroup at a predesignated place. we will be way more obvious tooling around 20-cars deep and draw more attention from both the man and the nut-hangers.

Hey Jew.... not everyone can sit in 40* weather w/ sandals and shorts. lol... it was freezing balls and the food was all gone! btw, orin says hes coming back down here soon. not sure which dates yet though.
You dont even own a supra, so arent you a nut-hanger??

·
Centralia Zombie Patrol
1,371 Posts
I am going to try and make it to Tampa once every few months, but I sure wish I could do it every weekend.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
commiting drinkery is good and all... but not when we have to drive later. im not comfortable w/ that sorta thing, especially w/ the man and other people. if it was an empty road and i needed taco bell, id risk it ;)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I say we crash phrocefed's new place and drink until we all pass out in the living room BUWAHAAHHAAA

It turns out I'll prolly show up. I'll be calling you guys if I make it for sure.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
once again chillies it is see ya there.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts