Supra Forums banner

401 - 412 of 412 Posts

·
JZA80
3,123 Posts
Paul currently has my 97' Supra with him, he's only had it a few days and I can already tell I made a great decision to send my car (literally) across the country to him.

I can't wait to share his work on my car with you guys! :)

·
Super Moderator
10,709 Posts
Paul currently has my 97' Supra with him, he's only had it a few days and I can already tell I made a great decision to send my car (literally) across the country to him.

I can't wait to share his work on my car with you guys! :)
Alek,

Is this your Top Secret wide body car?

Khano, sorry for the OT.

Ken.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
Alek,

Is this your Top Secret wide body car?

Khano, sorry for the OT.

Ken.
No worries dude.
Yeah it's the top secret car. I've had the car for almost a week now I think? It's umm an interesting car to say the least..

I'm also trying to switch to recording the build on his car rather than just taking photos. Dreams of starting a YouTube career!

Paul

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
No worries dude.
Yeah it's the top secret car. I've had the car for almost a week now I think? It's umm an interesting car to say the least..

I'm also trying to switch to recording the build on his car rather than just taking photos. Dreams of starting a YouTube career!

Paul
I just subscribed, watched, and liked the videos. Appreciate the content!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·
Hi Paul, you should upload your videos more often! I really like them! Good job ;-)
Thanks for watching my videos! Yea I definitely need to produce them more quickly, ran into a few things that slowed me down unfortunately.. Hopefully I'll have a new video next week!

Paul

·
Registered
31 Posts
viewed your video on rebuilding a RR 97 Supra. you installed reinforcement plates where an aftermarket intercooler would mount. any chance you could make a couple of extra sets for my vehicle.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #411 ·
viewed your video on rebuilding a RR 97 Supra. you installed reinforcement plates where an aftermarket intercooler would mount. any chance you could make a couple of extra sets for my vehicle.
I had cut them out from an older upper radiator support that was trash. Unfortunately I don't have any more atm. Hopefully you can find one! -Paul

Incredible work man. Just subbed to the channel 👍🏻
Thanks so much! Means a lot! -Paul

401 - 412 of 412 Posts