Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was tan on tan. interior looked really clean and it was a targa. the paint looked great too. I didn't have time to track him down and talk to him, but if anybody knows who this is-or if this was you, hit me up.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
OH SHIT! You saw my boy's car! That's Daylin! He used to live here in FWB stationed at the A/F base here, and now he's in Hawaii... Check these pics, tell me if this is the car you saw? He's a member on here...

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
jz_killa, I'll let him know... He's a really cool guy, one of my good friends... It sucked that he moved, but Im happy for him... He chased me down to the parking lot of walmart, and we started talking about Supras... But I'll send him the link...

Lagged, you have to see this car in person, it's pristine! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey whats up guys! JZ Killa t68, I think you saw me on Saturday bro. H1 wright? Yeah my boy Jake sent me this post. Thats kinda funny, small world! Yeah bro we should catch up some time. I've been trying to check out the scene.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey,allpurposbrwnguy how many miles were on that bad boy when you bought it. Mine looks exactly the same except mines not targa. I bought mine with 65k on it for 2500. Ill try to get some pics up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It had 60 on it when I first got it. That was back in Aug of 03. Now after about 6-8 trips from FL to PA and back to FL, Plus a trip from FL to San Fransico, to San Diego. Now I'm at about 89 1/2.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just so you know... A dark ass tint in the back sets the look off real nice. I would have done the fonts too but im in cali... cops dont like seeing that too much.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah I was hoping to evenually tint the windows and the lights. Is your Supra brown also? I don't see to many brown ones. Actually I've never seen another brown one in person.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yeah, mine is actually a two tone tan on brown. The interior is exactly the same as yours. Same here on never seeing another brown one in person.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts