Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my damn camera with me too and i didnt take a pic of it. pisses me off.
I had to meet my fiance at a trade show on Sunday becuase we had plans afterwards and I had to help her pack the display shit up.
I had the Supra with becuase it was a nice day and i was out taking some pics and vids with my friends STI.

So i get to the trade show and pull the Supra out back to pack some little shit in it .
My fiance tells me she saw a light blue Supra my body style towing something. Im like WTF, your kidding me right?

So I pulled around the building to leave with her and to my suprsie there sits a pre 89 TURBO SUPRA, fucking towing riding mowers with an open deck trailor. It was lowered a little with some Mesh BBS wheels. Looked pretty clean, Just funny as hell seeing it tow 2 riding mowers on an open trailor.
I had the damn camera next to me too , but didnt get a chance to take the pic becuase I was following her and she took off too quick and I didnt wanna get lost.

Damn. too funny.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
shoulda asked the guy to sell it... he needs a truck... people like that tend to not know what they have... otherwise he wouldnt have been towing with it..

then again, it DOES have a "truck" motor. lol

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well right now it is idling fucked up again becuase i reset the battery the other day for something. But I know that it was the ECU relearning the AFM. SO i know in a set amount of miles it will be ok again . I just dont drive it that much

Anyway yea it was funny. Like I said it was hella clean and have some decent mesh wheels on it and looked lowered, So maybe he did know what it was and wanted to bug people out>? i dunno but i almost pissed myself in disbelief.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
like i said, i thought it was funny becuase it wasnt just a hitch. it was an open utility trailor with 2 riding mowers and some other shit on the back.
Just seemed funny to me.

Guess i shouldnt talk. my dad used to try and pull his 21ft boat with a freaking Dodge Alliance i think it was. Worked pretty good from what i remember until the time he tried to pull it out of the water and fried the tranny from my memory. lol.
stupid ass.

anyway i thought it would be funny enuff to share

Y

·
0 Posts
Nothing is better than my manager from domino's who tows his 18 foot stingray boat with his accord! The back end loses like 6 inches of ride hight and what the back loses the front gains.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
n alot of good ol jap torque!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts