Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got my new turbo. Thing looks so freaking sick. Best part about it is that it actually fits, even my intercooler pipe bolted right up. Im just going to have to shorten it a bit and then have a new lip bead put on so it dosent blow off. Im so close to getting the car running again...........CANT WAIT!!! Im driving to Cali tonight to get my 4" DP,MP from Iggy!!

Here's my little friend Borg Warner Bullseye Power S372 with 10" Race Cover which spools 200-300rpm faster and flows 60-100whp more than the standard cover. I need a new 5-1/2" Intake Filter now.

· This aggression will not stand, man.
5,305 Posts
Holy mothereffer!!!!!! Shit looks soooo sick!!! Can't wait to see the final product.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Holy mother of God thing looks huge as hell Tavo! Props on the build man. What manifold are you going with?

Can't wait until we smoke Iggy and Joey ;)

· Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im stay stock intake manifold for now. Dont want the hastle of redoing my intercooler piping. Im going to do a wire tuck however before the car runs, actually just fuse box and ABS Relays and stuff.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts

· Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL we have another challenger......

Its funny because we have everyone joining in....So far I think its like 5-6 people that are in the works of getting our cars running.

Well I hope you guys are ready for Vegas we can setup a few runs while everyone is out here. Like I said earlier BBQ at my house too....

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
LMFAO yeah if Eugene is rolling around in another Supra..... HE'S WITH TAVO AND I SUCKERS!!!

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
800 rwhp... that's nuts.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
1st Off let me say this, HolY JeSus, That Thing Is Really GoNna DeCiMaTe ALl...!!:wackit:

-Oh and also for a second their i was like WTF, does he have Independent Throttle BoDy's..??But How, and closer anylysis proved that no that is about half of the Intake Many, not possibly to have IDTB if your running Turbo..!!

:supra1000: :supra1000: :supra1000: :supra1000: :supra1000: :supra1000: :supra1000:

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.