Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yeah this car has about half the miles then the TT and is 2 years newer, also its limited edition, RSP and 5-speed with a Targa top. If your not willing to pay what i am asking then don't buy it from me.

·
Registered
555 Posts

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Targa sure is fun though. I've had it off the last few days and damn did I get some looks. :D

Or maybe it's they can see my mad hotness inside the car now. :p

·
Registered
555 Posts
It is amazing how many more looks the car gets with the top off, same thing with my viper. I wish all those scams would be pulled off ebay so it would help your sell more.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Good luck with your sale man. RSP may be a rare color, but unless it's a supra enthusiest looking... it's a 8 year old non-turbo supra.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I wanted to say that I am lowering the price of the car some. I am going to have a "buy now" price of 21,500. The reserve price on ebay has been lowered to 20,500. If you have any questions comments or anything send me an email. Thanks.

Phillip

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,094 Posts
You suck Phil!

Do not buy this car! It's in real bad condition, look at the pics!

Try selling it now, you're stuck with it, mwahhaha. :)

Kyle

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Dachande said:
You suck Phil!

Do not buy this car! It's in real bad condition, look at the pics!

Try selling it now, you're stuck with it, mwahhaha. :)

Kyle

Kyle, your an asshole. :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hells yeah he is! We even have a pic of him trying to bash my head in with a crowbar! Asshat! :)

Phillip

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Didn't even know their were so many of you in Greenville until this topic came up.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Dachande said:
LMFAO I was going to post that picture but I'm not on my computer so I couldn't do it. That pic cracks me up!!!

SupraMan1990 said:
Didn't even know their were so many of you in Greenville until this topic came up.
Hell yeah, G-ville is the place to be ;)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
LMFAO I was going to post that picture but I'm not on my computer so I couldn't do it. That pic cracks me up!!!

Hell yeah, G-ville is the place to be ;)
No kidding, and to think I pass thru there every year and have never seen anything but a white III around there. Gota bring yours out more Joey.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
SupraMan1990 said:
No kidding, and to think I pass thru there every year and have never seen anything but a white III around there. Gota bring yours out more Joey.
I drive mine too much as it is... :(

60,000 miles already!!! I bought it w/ 54,000.... :eek:

At least in the next 4 years at college it prob won't get but 10,000 total in all 4 years :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Shit you can throw that idea out the window Joey. With me being in college I am driving more then I was when I was in High School. (Also I go to Tech so I have to commute the 15 mins every morning to get there) So if you have a dorm, then yeah you prob wont! =D

Why does everything good have to be like 15-30 mins away??

Damn g'ville... **shakes fist**

Phillip

·
Registered
45 Posts
haha i live two miles from you i think it's convenient where we live: in the middle of everything! it's much worse in some place like atl or char. everything is 30 + min away haha:)

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
AndyThomason said:
haha i live two miles from you i think it's convenient where we live: in the middle of everything! it's much worse in some place like atl or char. everything is 30 + min away haha:)
30 minutes is like 3 blocks in Charlotte traffic tho.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts