Supra Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
I got my first taste of driving in Atlanta traffic this past weekend....yuck! :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Yeah, Atlanta traffic blows! Especially when you just get out of an all day concert and are tired as hell. Thats just terrible. I feel for ya Joey! =D

-Phillip

·
Registered
143 Posts
i dont think traffic in atl is that bad. but thats probalby because i have always lived here and the only other city i really visit is nyc. but if u dont know ur way around then yea atl traffic sucks.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
harteyboysupra said:
Car is sold as of yesterday, Thursday April 7.

Phillip

Very sad to hear that Phillip, who did you sell it to? Did you tell him about Supraforums? Was he from SC? Let me know the details :)

Sorry again :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
His name is Rodger, he is from Chicago. Real nice bigger black guy. I haven't told him about the forums yet, oh but I will!! =D Met him in Asheville at the Airport. Gave me the money, he got the car, me and my friends drove home, he started his drive to Chicago. It was a really smooth transaction. I'm really sad to see her go. *sheds a tear* She has a good home though.

Phillip

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Man, that is a beautiful car... If I hadn't just bought another car in December, I would have bought this in a second, and dropped this old GTE block that I had in and been done with it. That car is going to make the guy that bought it really, really happy.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,177 Posts
harteyboysupra said:
His name is Rodger, he is from Chicago. Real nice bigger black guy. I haven't told him about the forums yet, oh but I will!! =D Met him in Asheville at the Airport. Gave me the money, he got the car, me and my friends drove home, he started his drive to Chicago. It was a really smooth transaction. I'm really sad to see her go. *sheds a tear* She has a good home though.

Phillip

Well good luck with the WRX....bye bye Supra :sadwavey:

·
Registered
45 Posts
i'd like to see what kind of WRX you can make Phillip. I saw the footage of yall cruisin from inside ryan's gsx yesterday, didn't realize it was the last time though. Congrats on the sale!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Thanks for the support everyone. I will still try and post and stuff. Let me know if there is ever a Supra meet, I will have to tagg along! =-D I can always learn more about the Supra! I want to eventually get a TT markIV. Yall have a good one!

Phillip

41 - 50 of 50 Posts