Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

· Registered
1,374 Posts
Wow....im in the process of selling mine now and I thought this day would never come :(...but I have to do what I gotta do and hopefully one day I can come back..im gonna miss you guys but I will always be in the forums.....you paid 16000 for a 5speed na?

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts

· 7m love... dont hate.
2,728 Posts
if your 15 why the f#$% would your dad by u a turbo mk3 just to sell it and get a n/a mk4. let alone for 1200 it must have been a pos.

license with registration and red cup are a must.

· Registered
1,374 Posts
Wow....im in the process of selling mine now and I thought this day would never come :(...but I have to do what I gotta do and hopefully one day I can come back..im gonna miss you guys but I will always be in the forums.....you paid 16000 for a 5speed na?

· Registered
1,374 Posts

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
You have a chronic re-posting problem, might want to see the internets doctor, DegreE

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.