Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Highway Demon
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recall in all the years that i have been reading about different boost controllers and settings and such for the supra almost always whenever automatic functions or fuzzy logic and stuff like that was mentioned everyone and every source had said not to use it with our supras because of the sequential setup.. but for those that are in TTC does that still apply? from my understanding it should not.. but i want to be sure of that though.. i am already accustomed to setting my SBC-id in manual mode but more so recently my car has been overboosting whenever the boost controller is on.. i have replaced the vacuum lines between the solenoid and the turbo/actuator and have also replaced the solenoid with the same affects.. when the boost controller is off my car will not overboost.. trying the auto settings on my boost controller might be masking the issue, if my wastegate actuator is starting to go bad, but i am willing to try the auto settings for the time being untill i can find a wastegate actuator sitting around no one needs.. and before someone suggests it is my gain settings i keep my gain set at 0

Brian Lee

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
fuzzy is fine if in TTC, but yes when the second turbo comes on line when seq. it gets a little confussed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts