Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well starting to get my parts to arrive finaly. So since I'm always waiting or parts I keep changing my mind on what I realy want to do with this car. first it was a budget NA-t build, Well that went out the window very quick! So now parts are adding up and its turning into a huge buildup now. Now my questions, I got the DaveH intake manifold so I got to relocate stuff, battery,ps reservoir and maybe a few other things. Looking t that PS pump got me thinking has anyone swapped out the stock pump for a aftermarket style or a electric pump? Would clean the bay up a good bit, Does the Supra steering rack have elctriacl connection to it like the lexus does? If it doesn't anyone know if it will fit a SC or knows of a rack that will fit that doesn't have the electrical connections? What are they for anyways? It looks like the AC will go bye-bye as well the compressor is shot and I doubt that I'll be going on any long trips with this car uness its on a trailer heading to a race!
Ryan

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
Just keep the NA pump and get the tt reseivor.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thats an easy fix then.....But I'd still like to clean the bay up a bit...I hate working on stuff with crap in the way, Guess I'll do a bit of research I've found some companys that sell electic ps pumps so hat can be done but probaly not worth it but it would clean the bay up and maybe give a few extra hp. Does anyone know if the supra rack has electrical connection on it? If it does what are they for?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts