Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im about to pick up a 97 sc300. I was wondering wat are some safe mods i can do that will increase power, i eventually will turn it into an Na-T but for now wat mods should i do?? Thanks alot
-Coleman- :bigthumb:

·
Toyotally Awesome
647 Posts
turbo_kid02 said:
Hey everyone, im about to pick up a 97 sc300. I was wondering wat are some safe mods i can do that will increase power, i eventually will turn it into an Na-T but for now wat mods should i do?? Thanks alot
-Coleman- :bigthumb:

Don't do anything. Save your money. The N/A 2JZGE is a pig. Do not try to squeeze power out of it non-aspirated or you'll be throwing away your money.

In the meantime, you can be piecing together your turbo setup and putting money in savings for when it breaks.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
These guys said it best. Na-T is cheaper then a TT swap and alot of members are putting down serious power. If you are DYING to mod now, try to buy things that will later work with your Na-T setup. Also, the NA forum answers alot of these questions. Good luck.

Of note, ive been in your shoes when I had my car as a 98 NA. I didnt know of SF so I slapped NOS on it, exhaust etc. I put 2500 into it and I was NOT happy. I wish I knew of SF back then, I would have just saved my money toward my ultimate goal. Im NA to TT now.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alrite well thanks guys, lol im only 17 i guess i just wanna be up ther with the fast cars already haha, ive basically grown up into the supra car scene with a bunch of friends ive met in the past years Duy, Kareem, Nick, Tommy Banh, a bunch of great guys, i will save for the TT motor though most likely...i just wanna be fast now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts