Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
June-2 2009

The swap was started at 8:30a, 8:32 to be precise that's when the first two pics were taken. By 11 basically, the old engine was out and the tranny was bolted up to the gte waiting for engine mounts. at exactly 1:03pm the engine was in with both the tranny and the engine bolted up. PS: car is on jackstands that's why its high off the ground, notice tires not touching the ground.... and yes my tires all have wires sticking out of them, im poor and it was about time i get new tires soon lol.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alignment already and i just ordered tires today... Thanks man. Pretty quick at what I do..

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
nice.. that a quick swap..

And +1 on the alightment, that some bad neg camber wear

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
looking good brotha. That is a fast swap! Gonna make some good powa!

·
Registered
286 Posts
looks good.. now all you need is a decent paint job.. when the motor was out you should of had the motor bay painted. or atleast sprayed it black

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone! tires come in in a weeks time basically r154 soon too. the reason for the quick swap is that my parents didnt want me to swap my engine so i had to do the swap when they went to work one day hahah. they didnt suspect a thing!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ur camber needs some serious adjusting
:crossjerk leave my camber alone, its as fas positive as it can go, the front is too low i need adjustable top hats (pillows)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
thanks everyone! tires come in in a weeks time basically r154 soon too. the reason for the quick swap is that my parents didnt want me to swap my engine so i had to do the swap when they went to work one day hahah. they didnt suspect a thing!
Ha Ha Ha that's sig worthy..........

·
Got boost?
260 Posts
Nice work man. is it running now?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice work man. is it running now?
yea, 4.5 hour swap parents went to work i swapped it ran perfect first key turn, when they got home it was parked outside and i was cleaning up the garage! ahahhahahhs :rofl:

·
97-6speed-TT
702 Posts
Nice job and fast work there man. I also have a 93 SC300 5speed. And it sure would be more fun with a 2JZ in it. Big props for starting after your parents left for work and finished before they got home.

Dee E.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only breaks i got was taking a second or two to take pics...

·
Hardtop Crew
6,381 Posts
Damn and u can make badass sigs in seconds. Lol when u get the 154 in fuckin boost ftw

1 - 20 of 31 Posts