Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Neighborhood Hustler
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was seeing if anyone knew who owned this car...had 22's, vertex front bumper/fenders..and it had a complete custom interior. Could only take one pic b4 my camera went dead

· Factory RSP Hardtopper
2015 Ram 2500 Coal Roller
2,925 Posts
AHH the winghouse. Goodtimes goodtimes....

· (◕_◕)
8,453 Posts
Looks red in the pic to me.

· Neighborhood Hustler
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
221 Posts
On club lexus if that photo was posted there would be hell raised for standing on the car. Thats why its for sale bent in roof. Seriously red interior?! Still auto fail could have done a w58 swap kit and it would have cost less then the whole interior redo.

· Registered
120 Posts
Tha car belongs to a guy named Matt, he owns Capri interiors here in clearwater. The front fenders are all steel and he made them himself, the rest of the body kit is for a G35 that he cut and molded. also the color is a new Ford color that he saw on a sport trac...he did all the work himself, and no one has ever said he was sane, hence the standing on the roof..

· Neighborhood Hustler
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tha car belongs to a guy named Matt, he owns Capri interiors here in clearwater. The front fenders are all steel and he made them himself, the rest of the body kit is for a G35 that he cut and molded. also the color is a new Ford color that he saw on a sport trac...he did all the work himself, and no one has ever said he was sane, hence the standing on the roof..
Thats funny because when I saw it, it was a bigger guy driving it and he said he worked in Demolition. Kinda makes sense now because when i was asking him and his buddy if it were a 300 or 400, they kept bragging about it and mentioning that it had 22"s and didn't rub......kinda funny and reminded me of a 16yr. old with his 1st civic. Guess you had to be there

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.