Supra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Im feeling a little sadistic rite now so I will post up what I want to do to these scammers, First we should peel off all their fingernails at same time anal probing em by making em sit on it. Then we peel back their eyelid and poke their eyeball softly with a needle for fun but make sure they dont go blind...YET. Then if they arent unconcious we hammer their balls skin their body, whip em, and make em eat shit smell fart lick asshole. And to end them, we stick a shot gun gauge down their throat, 2 knives near their eyes, and at same time hit the eyeballs with the knife and shotgun down their throat BAM!!! dead.
I would hate to see your google search history.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Im feeling a little sadistic rite now so I will post up what I want to do to these scammers, First we should peel off all their fingernails at same time anal probing em by making em sit on it. Then we peel back their eyelid and poke their eyeball softly with a needle for fun but make sure they dont go blind...YET. Then if they arent unconcious we hammer their balls skin their body, whip em, and make em eat shit smell fart lick asshole. And to end them, we stick a shot gun gauge down their throat, 2 knives near their eyes, and at same time hit the eyeballs with the knife and shotgun down their throat BAM!!! dead.
Note to self, don't piss off this crazy. :)

·
Registered
358 Posts

I apparently can't link images anymore, fail.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
OK.......So I have given this enough time and thought! Now for some action.

Brandon it is totally unfair fro you to keep both the money and this guys clutch setup. With that being said, you now have 24 hours to return either his money or his items. Failure to do so will result in you being Permanently Banned form here and any other forums that I moderate! Please let me know your decision in this thread within 24 Hours!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
^^^ fuckin'-a!

·
Banned
495 Posts
OK.......So I have given this enough time and thought! Now for some action.

Brandon it is totally unfair fro you to keep both the money and this guys clutch setup. With that being said, you now have 24 hours to return either his money or his items. Failure to do so will result in you being Permanently Banned form here and any other forums that I moderate! Please let me know your decision in this thread within 24 Hours!

I am sorry you feel this way. I have copied you on several attempts on my part to resolve things with the seller and he is unwilling to compromise at all even though he sold me the part which was not as advertised and then refused to accept a return or refund my money. I have made several offers to send some of the money back based on the condition of the part that was received and the out of pocket dollars that I am out.

This is your decision and what will be will be. If you feel that this is the only option, then it was nice knowing all of you. The seller has just as much fault here as to the outcome of this siutation as I do. It was his actions that prompted my actions. I would have never pursued a chargeback had he not initiated one against the refund we agreed to.

I never had any mal intent when this whole thing started and as you can see from my feedback, I have done dozens of successful transactions as a buyer and sellers of parts and cars with this being the only incident where anything went sour. Hell, this is the first transaction on any car forum I have ever had go south. And again, it started with the seller selling a part that was not as described and verified by the manufacturer. Where is his punishment for falsley advertising parts and trying to rip me off?

I agree, it is not fair that he is out of the clutch and the money hence why I have made several attemps to resolve this issue with him. However, the clutch is gone and I am not willing to send the full amount back. I am out over 100 dollars in shipping charges to and from the manufacturer, had the 200 dollar refund recinded, and the clutch I bought was unusable as verified by RPS. If I were to refund the full amount, the seller gets the full amount of money for falsely advertising the condition of the clutch and selling a broken part, and then I am out 840 dollars, don't have the clutch, and out 100+ in shipping charges. Seller gets away scott free and I, the buyer, who believed he was buying a useable clutch, gets completely hosed. I am not willing to let that happen but have tried to work with the seller on more than one occasion to come to a compromise and he refuses.

Like I said, your decision is obviously final but I just want it known that I did not try to screw the seller. He tried to screw me and I have RPS proof to back that up. Everything that happened after that was due to my responses to the sellers actions.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
You dont get it. It does not work like that. You had his stuff. You filed a claim and got all of your money back. You "toss his stuff" and then think its fair to him to keep all of his money? That is the epitome of a scammer! I can understand if you keep $100. But all his money? Nah.....not right on any planet bro! I'll give you one last attempt to make this right. Last time....refund him his money less $100 and we are good. Anything else we are done here!

·
it's a rod knock life
489 Posts
Hate dealing with broke ass mkvi owners. You need to adjust your fucked up thinking and stop being a piece of shit. Fuck that's already rebuilt and installed in your car...you need to take it out and send it back or send him his fuckin money!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hate dealing with broke ass mkvi owners. You need to adjust your fucked up thinking and stop being a piece of shit. Fuck that's already rebuilt and installed in your car...you need to take it out and send it back or send him his fuckin money!
This!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Jesus Christ you're retarded.

Whether or not the seller fucked you or not is COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT at this point -- you can't keep his money, and keep his part.

If he still had your money, or if you sent back the part, this thread would still be here, but we'd be bitching out the seller for misrepresenting his part.

But that's not what happened. You kept his part and his money. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK THAT WAY.

Give him back his money, or mail him back his clutch. If you truly did throw it out, not only are you even dumber than I thought, you just threw away any right to that money.

Oh, and you suck at math.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
You are online..are you accepting my offer..Yes or no?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Good to know that the mods are jumping in to force a resolution. Brandon you have been an active member here for 11 years and you're a Supra owner with a good reputation up to this point. I've been a member on many other forums with the cars I've owned and I know a lot of time and effort have been invested by you here on SF. When an entire community is telling you something, even if you don't like it, that generally means something. Don't flush everything away. Sometimes doing the right thing, the adult thing, means doing something difficult. It's a hard pill to swallow both mentally and financially but at the end it's worth it. If you're a hardcore car guy like most active members here then being and staying part of an almost exclusive community of Supra owners is worth the money that should be returned. Think about it, how many people in this world can say they own an iconic car like the Supra? SF is the definitive forum, resource, and community for the MKIV. Take the deal man.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I am sorry you feel this way...
to my recollection, EVERYONE who has chimed in here feels this way. you ALONE feel your position is justifiable.

... The seller has just as much fault here as to the outcome of this siutation as I do...
you are the only one who believes this.

You dont get it. It does not work like that. You had his stuff. You filed a claim and got all of your money back. You "toss his stuff" and then think its fair to him to keep all of his money? That is the epitome of a scammer! I can understand if you keep $100. But all his money? Nah.....not right on any planet bro! I'll give you one last attempt to make this right. Last time....refund him his money less $100 and we are good. Anything else we are done here!
qft.

Brandon said he's attributing this lone bad sale transaction to the actions of the seller, but given the stubbornness he's demonstrating in this thread, I think it's more accurate to attribute this transaction to him not getting what he wants - things didn't go his way, so he just dug in his heels, stubbornly refusing to consider that no one else sees it his way.

craig

·
King Ding-a-ling!
3,198 Posts
Good to know that the mods are jumping in to force a resolution. Brandon you have been an active member here for 11 years and you're a Supra owner with a good reputation up to this point. I've been a member on many other forums with the cars I've owned and I know a lot of time and effort have been invested by you here on SF. When an entire community is telling you something, even if you don't like it, that generally means something. Don't flush everything away. Sometimes doing the right thing, the adult thing, means doing something difficult. It's a hard pill to swallow both mentally and financially but at the end it's worth it. If you're a hardcore car guy like most active members here then being and staying part of an almost exclusive community of Supra owners is worth the money that should be returned. Think about it, how many people in this world can say they own an iconic car like the Supra? SF is the definitive forum, resource, and community for the MKIV. Take the deal man.
Damn good post right here!

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Justice. Its sad I've had more horrible transactions on this forum aswell with an older/more mature user base as compared to my younger days on HondaTech where its all brokedick morons.

81 - 100 of 128 Posts