Supra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
Justice. Its sad I've had more horrible transactions on this forum aswell with an older/more mature user base as compared to my younger days on HondaTech where its all brokedick morons.
Dang man, sorry to hear that. I've been on this forum for 11 years with 30-40 overall transactions with out a single bad one.

·
Banned
495 Posts
You are online..are you accepting my offer..Yes or no?
I am sorry that it has come to this but no, I do not accept your offer.

Sometimes even when everyone is against you, if you feel that what you are doing is the just thing to do, you have to stick to what you believe in. I have made several attempts (more than have been documented in this thread) to come to an amicable resolution with the seller to no avail. When it comes down to it, I need to protect myself and I refuse to be taken advantage of, like the seller tried to do. I agree that it sucks that this is the way things have to end. Even I believe that the seller should not have the clutch nor his money and I have tried to make that right but I refuse to attempt to be taken advantage of, end up on the losing end of things, and the seller have no punishment or pain from this ordeal. I was willing to negotiate and try to come to an amicable agreement. I tried to negotiate. I included the mods on my pms trying to negotiate. Seller was not.

If I were to send the money back including subtracting the 100 dollars I was out in shipping charges, the seller still comes out way ahead and I end up hosed. I was the one who bought a "useable" clutch which turned out to be broken. I tried to return it and was told no. I have learned at this time, rather than being the nice guy and agreeing to a partial refund, I should have done exactly this and made the disagreement public. I now know how to handle this situation in the future. Hopefully the seller has learned to stand by his product and when presented with evidence that he sold a part that was not as described, he will be a man and accept his mistake and live up to his agreement.

I have been here for over 11 years and contributed quite a bit and learned a lot more from this forum. But if nothing else, this has come down to principle for me. I am not blind. I have read what those of you with constructive criticism have written and I agree with some of it. Hence why I made the attempts to resolve the issue.

I know you will celebrate and cheer that I am gone but like I said, sometimes you have to stick with what you believe. Nice knowing everyone.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Peter, ban this pos motherfucker already...

This pos is either riding around with free clutch or sold , he didn't not trash that clutch.

·
JetFire
5,416 Posts

Sometimes even when everyone is against you, if you feel that what you are doing is the just thing to do, you have to stick to what you believe in. I have made several attempts (more than have been documented in this thread) to come to an amicable resolution with the seller to no avail. When it comes down to it, I need to protect myself and I refuse to be taken advantage of, like the seller tried to do. I agree that it sucks that this is the way things have to end. Even I believe that the seller should not have the clutch nor his money and I have tried to make that right but I refuse to attempt to be taken advantage of, end up on the losing end of things, and the seller have no punishment or pain from this ordeal. I was willing to negotiate and try to come to an amicable agreement. I tried to negotiate. I included the mods on my pms trying to negotiate. Seller was not.

If I were to send the money back including subtracting the 100 dollars I was out in shipping charges, the seller still comes out way ahead and I end up hosed. I was the one who bought a "useable" clutch which turned out to be broken. I tried to return it and was told no. I have learned at this time, rather than being the nice guy and agreeing to a partial refund, I should have done exactly this and made the disagreement public. I now know how to handle this situation in the future. Hopefully the seller has learned to stand by his product and when presented with evidence that he sold a part that was not as described, he will be a man and accept his mistake and live up to his agreement.

I have been here for over 11 years and contributed quite a bit and learned a lot more from this forum. But if nothing else, this has come down to principle for me. I am not blind. I have read what those of you with constructive criticism have written and I agree with some of it. Hence why I made the attempts to resolve the issue.

I know you will celebrate and cheer that I am gone but like I said, sometimes you have to stick with what you believe. Nice knowing everyone.
Why couldn't you just send back the clutch instead of throwing it away after you did chargeback, you can't keep money and product and for some reason you aren't seeing that.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Peter, ban this pos motherfucker already...

This pos is either riding around with free clutch or sold , he didn't not trash that clutch.
agreed. 10+ years of being a member and you end it with being a worthless, scamming piece of shit. cheers to your and your reputation on here(you've used this to sell/buy parts so don't give me the you don't care shit) and the shitter it went down. you'll probably(or already have) created another profile though.

·
Registered
94 Supra Twin Turbo
1,260 Posts
He had his chance, we are done with him. I feel sorry for the people who are physically around him and are unaware of the moral character that he embraces.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Very well! Stickied as well to make sure the search engines pick this up!

·
The Good Doctor
1,884 Posts
Best part is this douche uses the same name across all the boards so it will get interesting when others hear what he did. Haha

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Thank you OP for bringing this to the attention of the community. Clearly you were absolutely scammed and I am sorry that there has been no real justice for you, however Letsride did the best justification that he could for the community.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
What planet is this pos from?

This is the first time I've seen some shit like this..

Thanks Pete for getting this piece of trash out of here..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
I appreciate the unbiased opinions the community has brought to the table. I also appreciate the moderators for insuring our community follows a certain ethical standard. Resolution is to be met and I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks for reading,

A.J.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
No more negotiations. The buyer only offered $200.00 to settle the issue in which I declined.

A.J.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
what's your next step? i hope paypal claim and or court. Keep all documentation and sue this fucker!
I'm moving into the next phase to resolve the situation.

As for now here is his information considering I'm sure he has created another forum name.

Brandon Schaffer
10493 Hunter Trail
Huntley, IL 60142
United States

If anyone is requested to ship items to the address above...you have been warned.

A.J.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
You're no longer being accused, You are a scammer. Send OP the clutch or his money you piece of shit.

Fucking brokeass mk4 owners...
LOL!!!! I thought MKIII owners were bad.... but I guess we are not!!! lol

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
No he has not and will not!
I'm moving into the next phase to resolve the situation.

As for now here is his information considering I'm sure he has created another forum name.

Brandon Schaffer
10493 Hunter Trail
Huntley, IL 60142
United States

If anyone is requested to ship items to the address above...you have been warned.

A.J.

·
Registered
713 Posts
**7-802-4985 - CDT

SCHAFFER BRANDON

**7-669-1668 - CDT

Telephone numbers to be aware of.

·
Inline for the win
4,766 Posts
Funny, his widebody car is on Ebay with a RPS twin clutch carbon/carbon in it from 2012. I wonder if the so-called bad clutch is actually in the car.

It appears he couldn't afford it anymore...

101 - 120 of 128 Posts