Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· The Idiot with a Dream...
45 Posts
I drive a MKIII, and live on the Northside of Chicago....

But as in tuning shops.... All I can think of is AGP, and Sound Performance... And those two aren't located in Chicago, but just in the suburbs of Chicago...

· The Idiot with a Dream...
45 Posts
supra8795 said:
Awsome. I seen it in there and said damn thats a nice supra. So you ever make it down to Dixon ever? Thats where im at. Let me know if you ever do.
Well.... If you want to see me and the Supra, and take it all the way south (I resume) to Dixon in... I doubt that will happen anytime soon... Cause I'm having some issues with my Supra... I think I'm leaking a $h*t load here... from my coolant to brake fluid..... So I don't think I'll take it for a 100+ mile drive (from and going back) in one day...

BTW... It has 200,000+ miles on it... Good news is that I work for a well known Toyota dealership when it comes to the Supra parts..... I'll let you figure that out...

· Fatty McFatty pants
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I'm not sure, that's the truth, I know nothing about Chicago. I'm actually going to be in the Great Lakes for Naval Training if that helps at all. After my initial bootcamp training, I'll be a little more free to roam around, and I'm thinking to getting my car over to Sound Performance to help me build up my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.