Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I'll be in the area for a good 7-9 months soon, and I was just wondering how's the scene over here in chicago, and how are the tuning shops over here. Lotsa MK3's here?

·
Super Moderator
2,280 Posts
There is a fair amount of MK3's here. We have a few tuning shops like SP, etc. that can help you with your car.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
What part of chicago are you going to be in? Ive have a mkIII, but im not actually in chicago.

·
The Idiot with a Dream...
42 Posts
I drive a MKIII, and live on the Northside of Chicago....

But as in tuning shops.... All I can think of is AGP, and Sound Performance... And those two aren't located in Chicago, but just in the suburbs of Chicago...

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Hey soulcrash was that the 89+ that was for sale in autotrader bout a month ago? That hood scoop looks damn familiar.

·
42 Posts
supra8795 said:
Hey soulcrash was that the 89+ that was for sale in autotrader bout a month ago? That hood scoop looks damn familiar.
Yeah, I got it from Autotrader....

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Awsome. I seen it in there and said damn thats a nice supra. So you ever make it down to Dixon ever? Thats where im at. Let me know if you ever do.

·
42 Posts
supra8795 said:
Awsome. I seen it in there and said damn thats a nice supra. So you ever make it down to Dixon ever? Thats where im at. Let me know if you ever do.
Well.... If you want to see me and the Supra, and take it all the way south (I resume) to Dixon in... I doubt that will happen anytime soon... Cause I'm having some issues with my Supra... I think I'm leaking a $h*t load here... from my coolant to brake fluid..... So I don't think I'll take it for a 100+ mile drive (from and going back) in one day...

BTW... It has 200,000+ miles on it... Good news is that I work for a well known Toyota dealership when it comes to the Supra parts..... I'll let you figure that out...

·
Fatty McFatty pants
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I'm not sure, that's the truth, I know nothing about Chicago. I'm actually going to be in the Great Lakes for Naval Training if that helps at all. After my initial bootcamp training, I'll be a little more free to roam around, and I'm thinking to getting my car over to Sound Performance to help me build up my car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts