1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
How cute. :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
that digital boost gauge was pretty cool, but it seems to have a slight delay which sucks. cool car overall, i like the tC a lot. didn't someone already post a video of one of these making over 500 whp? maybe i'm wrong...

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
That's an awesome powerband. The torque numbers are just insane. And still stockblock...wow! Have you done some compression/leakdown tests so far?

And that AF ratio is looking very scary at the end though...

-Olivier

G

·
cds01 said:
that digital boost gauge was pretty cool, but it seems to have a slight delay which sucks. cool car overall, i like the tC a lot. didn't someone already post a video of one of these making over 500 whp? maybe i'm wrong...
that was a different one, it was the nitto tire tc

and that is very impressive for stock block

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
Yea I would love to race that car, 13.0 a/f or leaner from 5500 to 6400, you would hit 4th gear and that thing would melt. Numbers to me don't really mean a thing unless you can use the power safely on the street.

Mike

·
Registered
184 Posts
turbofiveoh said:
Nice, just too bad it has to be jammed in an ugly 3000 pound FWD car.
Who f8ckin cares, Id rather see this over a million turbo integra out there lolz !!

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
RSXTypeS79 said:
That much HP in a FWD street car is worthless. Impressive engineering as far as the engine goes.

John
See thats another thing, they can spend all this time and money on this car and the install, but then when it comes down to the tune they do a crappy job, WTF?

·
You serious?
3,000 Posts
I'm having a very hard time believing this. I don't take things with a slice of pie.

BTW, the link is down.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
STD numbers suck :run:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MTR said:
Yea I would love to race that car, 13.0 a/f or leaner from 5500 to 6400, you would hit 4th gear and that thing would melt. Numbers to me don't really mean a thing unless you can use the power safely on the street.

Mike
That's cause we ran out of fuel pressure towards the end, that 255lph pump in rated right at 400hp.

See thats another thing, they can spend all this time and money on this car and the install, but then when it comes down to the tune they do a crappy job, WTF?
Read my first reply, and keep in mind this is a fucking stock camry engine were getting this power out of... I'm not saying it's magic, but making a bold ass weak statement like that shows your nothing but a hater. :rolleyes:

We'll have the car at HIN in Orlando this weakend(driving up from Ft Lauderdale) you should stop by and check it out before you start jumping to conclusions.

·
2jz powered
1,689 Posts
props on the numbers...shit anything over 350whp on that camry motor is impressive to me. now the test is to see how long it will last at that power level. also about the comments that are being made...your on the supraforums and you just gotta be ready for them. SF is very critical with stuff like this. at least from what i've noticed the amount of time i've been here.

·
TRACK CAR
1,432 Posts
I'm a hater because I think its dumb that everything on the car is perfect but when it comes to the tune it is not?? Well I guess I am a hater, and btw I have run that same fuel pump to over 500rwhp easily. All I was trying to say is that it would have been a lot more impressive if you turned down the boost some or bumped up the fp, tuned it to a good a/f then posted those numbers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts